OSG'S New Northern Lights Clone Grow Plus Lucky Widows

Another quick garden update with the other lights hung and a look at one of Jimmie’s @Haildamaged Lucky Widows that was revegged and back in flower again… Cheers everybody… Keep It Green - N - Keep It Growin’…
OSG / BobbyLee…

8 Likes

They look great OSG. Nice job as usual :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Jewels. Now the exciting times begin to happen as they build the flowers daily… Cheers Grl…

2 Likes

Just another quick update. Flowers are starting to form nicely daily Temps are great. Humidity has been fairly stable. Can’y wait for the buds to fill those canopies… Cheers everyone. Keep it Green - N - Keep It Growin’…
OSG / BobbyLee…

7 Likes

dude evry time you say blue berry x lucky my mouth just waters up and my brain says you need that lol.

2 Likes

Afternoon Toke Up… Ya’ll think I still have my hand rolling skills? A lil’ Northern Lights and some Blueberry OG Kush mixed in… Hope everyone is having a great day. Cheers everybody…
OSG / BobbyLee…

6 Likes

Dope joint papers! Who makes em??

2 Likes

@OldSchoolGrower I’ve seen those at the Head shops and our tobacco shop sells them.
I prefer a pipe or bong. I just don’t have full control of my hands to roll.

I prefer if I am going to have a joint, it needs to be the Amsterdam version or not at all. Yeah I’m a snob. I also prefer a minimum 8 to 15 strains at one time. Amsterdam has spoiled me.:joy:

1 Like

Found em!!!

https://www.amazon.com/Empire-Rolling-Wallet-Premium-Papers/dp/B072PT6T73

1 Like

Hey Purp I’ll match you Bro… Cheers…

3 Likes

15 strains at one time?!
its like going down the line at the soda machine!
sounds dope

2 Likes

@dabusin3ss Yup…I prefer a little pinch off many strains at the same time. They called it Salad Bowls in Amsterdam. I have so many medical problems that just 1 strain doesn’t work for me.

I’m sad as I only have 2 strains in stock right now.

2 Likes

this from 4/20 /18 denver rallying started taste like ass halfway threw

2 Likes

Love your videos!
Won’t be long and it will be time to play hide and seek in that beautiful jungle. :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Jewels. Look for another update over the weekend… Cheers…

i be start ta lookin in my mail i hope soon OSG :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Getting awake and moving around slowly. Waiting for my buddy to come take me to the store and post office to pick up envelopes. Gotta mail out yours and tx canna’s plus 2 more packages… Cheers Brother…

1 Like

MAIL CALL OSG/ BOBBY LEE Widow Berrys in da house thanks brother grower ima drop a few tonite

2 Likes

Hey Jimmie, glad they arrived safely Brother… Give them babies some good ol’ HLG Love. Keep It Green - N - Keep It Growin’… Cheers Brother…
OSG / BobbyLee…

3 Likes

Been busy the last few days in the Flower Room. Girls are moving right along. Cleaned up the canopies the last 2 days andtucked everything down again since I’m still in early flower… Enjoy, Cheers everyone… Keep It Green - N - Keep It Growin’…

Update 1

Update 2

7 Likes