Oscillating fans

I just received two AC 6" oscillating fans an wish I had only bought one, but AC has always been top notch from what I have seen. But wait there’s more! They come with a warning to only use the oscillation part of the fan for maximum of 18 hrs per day or they will fail early in their life. Also you can hook them up with the latest 69 controller except the oscillating feature. Looks like I have two almost oscillating fans. Bummed should have bought something else I think.

2 Likes

I too was a little disappointed with the controllable features of the fan with the controller. Kinda weak honestly for all the hype they put into it.
It’s still a quality fan though and I appreciate the fact it actually does oscillate. I figure if I can get a decent grow out of it I’ve pretty much covered the cost vrs buying weed. In fact, I probably can cover both of them with one harvest since everything else I grow with has already paid for itself.

Now if someone would stop telling my car I have “extra” money I might could get ahead a little! LOL!

4 Likes

Question …. I left a 60 watt regular house bulb on for 8 hours after my lights went off during flower… they were supposed to be resting and I am pissed at myself. Should I just leave my cycle where it was or skip a light cycle now and let them rest til next cycle

1 Like

Just put them on a surge bar thats connected to the digital timer that your lights are also on that way they shut off when your lights do and get that rest, personally my cheap oscillating fan i bought at home depot is still running 2 years later of pretty much non stop use.

3 Likes

I run all fans 24/7. If it dies it dies and I’ll complain to AC

2 Likes

I have no luck with oscillating fans. The throw or pivot seems to be to far. They always travel into the side of the tent. Then the grinding sound of they went to far.
I just have them pointed in a direction to offer sufficient air circulation through the canopy without the oscillation. 24/7

2 Likes

I.d leave the cycle as is. I hope this is very early or very late in flower .

I like the ac fans. I’m waiting for the 69 wifi controller.

1 Like

I like the fans but wish I would have bought the non oscillating cuz you can’t use it unless you plan on turning off the oscillating part every 18 hours so they don’t burn up, and the controller only controls the fans speed.

thanks, they only said that it wouldn’t control the oscillation I bought 2 maybe I’ll buy 2 more & the 69 controller. 2 on at a time should cover my tent pretty good. would you happen to know if the 69 will control 4 fans?

thank you next soc. sec. check will be getting some.