Original fan leaves turning yellow - Normal?

It is an interesting claim. I would think that by using a TDS meter properly and any organic based nutrient, one could grow effectively at a lower pH. But… I am not going to risk it personally. :). I think I’ll go troll the web and see if I can get a free sample.

1 Like

According to the bottle label, pH should fall between 5.5 - 7.0. Not sure if it’s clear enough to read, but here is a picture of one of the labels.

3 Likes

That’s exactly why I personnaly ask pin point questions from them, some of their chart say’s between 4.5 and 6.5 , other one say’s between 4.5 and 5.3 to maximum effeciencie and another one is 5.5 and 7.0 , so, like I said , I gone a receive pin point information shorthly, if they dare to do so…

I am not willing to expose my self to a SLAPP, so I will not give further information on Rx Green Solutions nutrients until they provide specific further informations. @Tbing77 @DissidentPriest

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

Please pass those questions and answers on. I am really curious, as this company is going against everything I’ve been taught and experienced. Curious we are. Yes… Veeeerrryyy curious.

3 Likes

Got a picture of part B?

Just to be clear @DissidentPriest I have already pass those questions to the compagny involved and to scientific relialble sources from this site (ILGM)

So, please, stop arguing , before a Big Foot of attorney hit our belove site…

Even if we believe it’s wrong… Do not forget that’s a Big Compagny with International View… Until we scientificly proof with enough data to prouve other wise their claim, we should stick to their claim.

So, again, stop arguing and that’s said in a friendly way :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

~Al :innocent: :v:

1 Like

Lulz!

I’ll say whatever I dang well want about anything I dang well want. Do not try to suppress or oppress me. I will not have it! The forum has an air of totalitarian authoritarianism in it these days. In fact, I haven’t argued a single thing, other than to state my experience which contradicts their claims, and to ask for further information regarding their methodology and reasoning.

Just because they “appear” to be a well financed and legitimate company does not mean they are. Volkswagen appeared to be legitimate until we all found out they were not only falsifying data, but hacking their own OBD system to give a retarded output. Teflon appeared to be safe, and then we found out it is the most carcinogenic substance in our households. Just because some high-rolling company claims something, does not make it so.

Lastly, I am not in direct employ of ILGM. My views are my own, and are not endorsed or supported by ILGM. ILGM has nothing to do with me directly, and therefore, is above any form of legal ramifications due to my execution of freedom of speech. I can also say whatever I want without legal recourse, as this is a public forum, and not a published scientific journal.

Now that we have that clear… I still want to know what questions you asked them, and what, if any, their answers were. If this is a legit nutrient with the ability to change the rules of the game, then I think we all want to know.

4 Likes

Here’s some informations on their methodology (a part of it)

Here’s an email response that I am not entirely satisfy with

Hi Alain,

Thanks for writing in to our website.

All of our products have been tested on all growing mediums including in soil. They are designed to work with whatever system you grow in.

The optimal pH to run our line at is between 3-6. I have attached a whitepaper for your review to better understand why we recommend such a low pH while running our nutrients.

Hope that helps,

,I demand further information and I do not wish or intend to share publicly my questions, or/and argue with you,

My best regard, DissidentPriest

~Al :v: :innocent:

1 Like

I really want to see that “Part B” label, and I WOULD LOVE to get a comprehensive ingredients list. I know the latter is wishful thinking due to the sanctity of copywriter law…

I suspect that what the nutrient is achieving is a chemical reaction using the Calcium (+ something else… Need to see Part B) as the control agent for pH at the rhizome. I further hypothesize that this pH stabilization reaction only occurs when the nutrient uptake occurs, and only at levels necessary for nutrient uptake, and proximal to the rhizome area exclusively. The reason the medium and run-off are registering at such low pH levels would support the last part of my hypothesis.

Chemically speaking, this should actually be achievable with the right system of buffers and reactants.

You see @Niala… My brain doesn’t let go of information. I have been stewing this nutrient on my back burner for almost a day now. I will now stipulate that the company’s claims are theoretically possible, and potentially able to be duplicated (for proof of concept… Not for profit or in an endeavor to compete).

Peace!

1 Like

Corporate form letter, dripping with ambiguity to protect their intellectual property. Lulz x100,

Was the "white paper " the same one you already linked up thread?

1 Like

I agree :confused::disappointed:and yes the white paper is the one. :smiling_face:

1 Like

excuse the interruption…I was reading, did a search on Shara Ross, the author…research assistant in 2009 to farm manager to RX Green in 2013, field scientist, Director of Sales, research scientist

2 Likes

She is legit and know her stuff , so that’s why i’m incline to give the benefit of the doubt :grinning:, thanks @kabongster

1 Like

Here is part B label.

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for my tester. Should be here around Thursday.

2 Likes

Your chart is different than the one that came with the grow box.

2 Likes

I’m not following. What is a self adjusting nute? Is that what I’m using?

Where is the Carbolic acid coming from? I don’t see that on the labels of my Rx Solutions.

@Tbing77 The chart you have is for a hydroponic seeting with reservoir, the chart I gave you is for drain to waste and soil setting, it come straight from Rx Green Solutions site :wink::grinning:.

So follow the chart I provide you, otherwise you’ll risk nutrients build up and eventually, nutrients lock out, since you grow in soil :wink::grinning:

~Al :innocent: :v:

Better said would have been nutes that don’t need PH adjustment. I might try this stuff next time around. I’m curious for sure. PH’ing is a PITA.

3 Likes