Organics with the Hippie

It’s about that time again. Fun in the sun, hands in the dirt and some large green plants. Sorry I have been off online for a while. Here’s a few updates of this years grow.

14 Likes

Good golly, that is going to be a forest.
@HippieRunner1 going outside?

3 Likes

7 Likes

Check out the his last grow!!

3 Likes

Holy crap. what a farm!! Beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

For sure I would like to grab a seat and follow!

2 Likes

I was able to start all the seeds around March 1st this year. They won’t get as big as I was aiming for come next month but it should do. Hoping to transplant 10 of the healthiest to there outdoor forever home in the part of June.

How many plants can you get under a single 400hps? Well I think I have about maxed it out. Lol

Don’t panic @Deez, it’s organic :slight_smile: Yes it’s me again. Had to make a new account.

This years strain lineup is….
*Sticky Icky.
*Lemond Tree Punch.
*Grape Jelly.
*Z-Dawg.

@Big123 you still around? I’m incorporating some of what I learned from you last year. You sneaky little moon reader you. I dig it! Upgraded to 100gal low profile this year. Also added a 74lbs of Rose Quarts to the garden. :wink:

@PurpNGold74 I would love all your input again. Great in-site and love for the plant.

12 Likes

*Upgrades from last year. Increased the garden space by twice.

*Increased the grow bags from 50gal —> 100gal.

*Incorporated large gardening stones. Rose Quarts and Petrified wood.

*Cover crop will be used. Planted the end of the month.

*Way better air stone for brewing teas. (Pretty excited about this one)

*Four strains rather then just one.

There are a few others things I have picked up from the farm that I’m going to incorporate into my home grow also. Only a few more weeks and it’s go time.

15 Likes

10 will go outside around the first few weeks of June. All the rest will stay inside and get flipped. Try to pull alittle extra smoke out of the trailer :wink:

5 Likes

O im here for this ride indeed. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Love a well organised outdoor grow. Ill be following along. Bring on the trees.

4 Likes

Can u post a link to it ?

2 Likes

This will be the grow journal;)

2 Likes

I just wanted to catch up on the last one thats all. Look forward to folling along. Whats the idea behind the lump of rock ?

3 Likes

Here are a few photos of last season’s journal. I had to remove it for personal reasons.
The ‘lump’ of rock is a Rose Quarts from my grandparents. Rose quarts is known as the gardeners stone and is suppose to help promote healthy, big purée growth threw the entire season. I’m one to believe in the energy of the things around :wink:

18 Likes

Hahah sorry wasnt trying to deminish the quartz , thats an amazing site. Outdoor blows my mind, the fact they can get that big amazes me. What about the petrified wood ?

5 Likes

Petrified Wood is one of the worlds strongest grounding stones. Resembling the connection between above ground and under.
No no I didn’t think anything bad about the question at all. I kinda do things in a different way. :slight_smile: Much love :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you for the tag @HippieRunner1 i am watching :eyes:

2 Likes

What a sight to behold

4 Likes

Ohhhh… Must follow this… Good luck!

4 Likes