Organic with the Hippie

Great idea for the wire bag liners! :+1::100::v:

2 Likes

I love greenpoint seeds. Super easy to buy and Iā€™ve had some good success with them.

4 Likes

Got my Purple Dream order in!:+1:

5 Likes

I really like that bag liner idea that looks great Iā€™ve been sewing heavy duty zip ties to the outside of my growbags to then tie the branches down to but those are smaller bags that idea looks great for the larger bags Iā€™m planning on using in my greenhouse I might have to try that out. Iā€™m jealous of your tea making set up man that looks great Iā€™ve been wanting to start up with that I just donā€™t have the space or set up for it yet.
I think youā€™ll enjoy the dry ice method. Its pretty simple and like you said another nice clean option.

5 Likes

Punch bubble / purple Larry look Otay :+1:t2::grimacing:

5 Likes

@Thisoldman

1 Like

Jeanne the customer service woman is cute as well :blush::v:t2::blush:

4 Likes

Love the lady bugs indeedā€¦Have you by chance used ā€œLacewingsā€ after this next harvest Iā€™m going to buy someā€¦

3 Likes

Not sure if I read this correctly but your putting a green house in back of your barn and at the present thereā€™s concrete slab? Well tap-cons work awesome drilling into concrete I did a ton of tap-cons in my grow building block walls and concrete flooring. Easy drilling if you have a good power drill drills like butter actually with concrete bit and good drillā€¦

3 Likes

Those do look like a very interesting idea as well. Iā€™ll have to give those some serious thought. I was planning on the reclaimed railroad ties because if its a quote unquote ā€œmoveableā€ structure then no taxes where I am so with those I can have it secured down and still have it be fairly ā€œmoveableā€. But I might be able to find a way to work those in to. Iā€™m workin on converting a 10x20 ft heavy duty carport that someone gave me into a greenhouse for my first one so weā€™ll see how that goes and then try to build out from there hopefully.

4 Likes

Gotcha ā€¦

3 Likes

Re-read this again. Can take 2ā€x4ā€s bolt to poles on carport. Osb the side wrap it then side it. Steel door entry door. Lots you can do indeed. Never had a carport so not sure how strong those poles are for mounting 2x4s (weight wise)ā€¦What we come up with to able to grow the way we want or need :rofl:
Oh, hope you have help with those railroad ties there heavier then hellā€¦ Bad on back for us old people lol

2 Likes

Kdawg you ever receive your seeds? Just curious on how fast the shipping is from thereā€¦ilgm is super fast ever time Iā€™ve orderedā€¦ In the 80s used to order from the seed bank (Nevilleā€™s) in Amsterdam, took for every and then was 50/50 if you ever even got them in those daysā€¦

4 Likes

Yep got my order a week ago.:+1:

4 Likes

Keep me updated on that strain as your growing please if you would.

4 Likes

Itā€™s going to be a few months fyi. Tents full and only flipped 1 week ago.:+1:

4 Likes

Otay! I should still be alive at that time ( As far as I know :rofl:) so I shall try to listen up to that grow at that timeā€¦ Thanks!

3 Likes

Iā€™m gunna have to look into that. I have someone helping me out that does some construction and heā€™s the one who is able to get those railroad ties pretty easy and came up with that idea but I do like the idea of having the 2x4ā€™s to make everything easier to mount to and such. This is why crowdsourcing ideas is such a good thing it just keeps the ideas flowing and the brain goin and goin.

@anon86641082 if Iā€™m able to do a run of my c02 hash soon do you want me to post the pics up here or make another thread up? I just donā€™t want to clutter your thread with a bunch of unrelated stuff if youā€™d prefer keepin it cleaner haha. Either way should work out I just figured Iā€™d check cause I am gunna try to do a run in the next few days and remembered some of you guys wanted to see it so I should be able to post some pics soon.

3 Likes

Heck ya. If you donā€™t mind posting it here that would be great. Itā€™s been kinda hard for me to get online lately but Iā€™m here :slight_smile:

1 Like