Organic with the Hippie

I’m going to be 1/2 strength feeding mine in the next couple of days, as the waxing gibbous moon phase is about to start…

Gibbous Moon Phase – this is between first quarter moon and full moon [waxing] or the state between the full moon and the first quarter [waning]. During this phase the nutrient and water intake is greater as the gravitational pull of the moon draws the water up the plant.

They can be more sensitive to nutrients during the waning phase after full moon.

2 Likes

Interesting! Thank you so much. Looks like my weekend just became a study session.
@Big123 What state are you in? Just wanting to get a better base of your season. Daylight hrs ect. during the time of year. When do you like to toss your laddies outside?

1 Like

@anon86641082 the waxing moon phases are for all the growth and life happening beneath the soils and the waning moons are for supporting all the new growth above the soil. Using crystals in the garden at various locations create crystal node points of sacred geometry :triangular_ruler: which then applies to the plants in between those nodes to send them the energetic signatures from whatever crystal aspects each crystal has right into the plants energetic signatures. Promotes lots of healthy happy growth and taking what the crystals are used for and giving those energies to the plants and soils.
@CalamityJane craptastic! That was funny. :joy:

2 Likes

I have much to learn. Thanx for all the info. It’s amazing the power of the planet we live on.

1 Like

No doubt buddy! Literally a Witch :woman_mage: taught me about that stuff. It’s legit information. Time for quarter strength bloom feed every feeding no matter what. My photos are no where near ready but I’m going by the lunar cycles so that’s why I say that. The farmers almanac also says that about the cycles so I’m in!… :grin:

1 Like

I’m in California near Sacramento.

I start my photo ladies outside. I usually start in late March, early April. I started germination this year on May 11th New Moon. My plants almost got too big last year so I started 5 weeks later.

I have been doing an indoor/outdoor auto grow in the spring the past few years:

https://blog.seedsman.com/growing-cannabis-phases-moon/

The auto smoke keeps getting better.

2 Likes

What a beautiful day. Suns shinnin, skies are clear, birds are cherppin. What a better of a way to start the morning than a little tea time in the garden. I sure do love the smell of the freshly breed goodness every weekend. Each laddie gets about 4.75 gallons.
I really enjoy this time of day in the garden. The sun seems to be flirting with the plants. Only shining on a few while the others wait there turn. Last week was a string cutting day as the foliage reaches the net. Looking for that extra support for future weight. :wink:
I kinda thought I was going to count the tops of each today for fun. Yeah right! I got things to do today. lol Wonder what the weight per plant on average will be. hmmm…
Happy growing everyone… You are all amazing :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Absolutely mesmerizing :star_struck:

1 Like

Looking great dude! Do you have your water and stuff inside the back of a truck? I think I see wheels on that thing?

1 Like

We do! It’s a smaller box truck. It’s where I brew the teas. Able to keep it clean, out of the way and it’s pig proof :wink:

3 Likes

Sure looks fantastic broacho! You have the best looking set up on the whole forum from what I’ve seen. Keep it up G!

2 Likes

Looking beautiful :eyes: @HippieRunner

Photobombing my photo garden…last summer :heart::four_leaf_clover:

Hitting them with fulvic acid at the start of flower can make a big difference too, 1 tablespoon per gallo, I believe.

6 Likes

Beautiful! Super excited to see all the gardens in a few months. I like a bush :wink:

4 Likes

How oftan with the fulvic?

2 Likes

I use this one at the start of flowering, maybe use every 7-10 days or so for 1st 1/2 of flowering.

2 Likes

I see it starts the 18 and runs till the 23 if I am interpreting correctly , my question is why only 1/2 strength nutes.
My guess would be you don’t want to over feed because there pulling more from the soil?? Am I close

2 Likes

Wow Unbelievable you and @anon86641082 have some nice set ups and healthy plants. Very nice. What do you give them special the 2 half of flower?
I hope you don’t mind me asking.

2 Likes

@anon84397802 Nothing different as in new stuff. I do increase the molasses and bat guano in the tea alittle. I will prob give them an extra dose of fish/crab from time to time.
@Big123 Would you suggest I brew up a few small supplementary batches of tea threw-out this week? Allow the roots to really thrive this week.

3 Likes

Thanks
Bat guano I believe but not 100 % I might have a little too much nitrogen in my soil now because of that little tip burn I see could very well be wrong. The past tea I made was just the key ingredient we talked about from the under the pines ,nothing else. I usually add a cup or 2 of worm castings and a cup of compost. So they really didn’t have anything now for say going on 2 weeks I always want to feed them something and think there missing out. But I did top dress with Down to earth rose and flower 4-8-4 at 1/2 strength,along with seabird Guano and cup of worm castings a couple weeks ago.

2 Likes

Less is best. Maybe try adding alittle something extra this weekend. Real week solution it sounds like. Ima give it a go :wink:

2 Likes