Organic soil grows with shindig153

I see what you mean about her being finicky to clone, both Mango Haze have roots and still nothing from SBR clones, but they are still green, so I think they will produce soon :crossed_fingers:

Your tents are looking great, how many weeks would you say from flower to finish for SBR?

8 Likes

Flowering time is 50 to 56 days for sbr. I harvested mine at about 52 days.

5 Likes

Yep thats my experience with white widow came home this morning what do I find more mold on her.
@shindig153
And I’m out of h202 got some on order.
Gunna need that for sure.

1 Like

Me as well. I can’t believe it rooted to begin with.

6 Likes

I cut my losses and chopped my white widow early. The bud rot was moving faster than I could keep up with. It turned out great even though I took her early.

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see what happens with this one! If anyone can do this you can My Brother! :pray::crossed_fingers::v::metal:

4 Likes

Weekly update.

A little something to listen to.

All plants are still doing great. Getting fat, frosty and smelly.

First up is Sugar Black :rose:. She got most of her green back. The cal/mag did the trick. I’ll stop treating for now to make sure not to over do it. I also top dressed with langbeinite, azomite and alfalfa meal. We are starting week 5 of flower. Possibly a couple weeks from harvest.

Crystal is starting to put on some size.

Red dragon is putting on some size and is getting FROSTY! :cold_face:

Bubblegum is starting to put on a little size and getting a little frosty.

Laughing buddha has some nice fat nuggets. She’s come a long ways since the flip. I wasn’t expecting much but I’m impressed with how she’s doing.

All plants were top dress with azomite and alfalfa meal. I’ll be top dressing langbeinite for all plants to include SBR again. The lights were dialed down a bit to help with the heat. I was up to 85 last week. The plants didn’t mind at all.

On another note I haven’t seen any new spots of WPM. I’ll keep a look out for it and treat again as soon as I see it.

8 Likes

Now for the veg tent.

Everything is coming along. Sugar black :rose:clones are still slow going.

Soviet skittle clones are doing good.

Same with Wedding cake.

The babies are doing good. Going slow. They will be transplanted into bigger pots this week. I’m also going to put them in my window sill. The sun is much stronger than my light and free to use. As they get a little bigger I’ll start to harden them off to prepare for life outside.

My brother-in-law and I prepped the holes for six plants at his place last weekend. I need to decide what I’m doing with my two here. In the ground or in bags?:thinking:.

My neighbor has also agreed to coop a few plants on his property. We’ll have a couple growing gorilla style. I’m looking forward this outdoor season. It should be a bountiful harvest.

11 Likes

That’s some dank ass blues brother :musical_score: :v:

Those cheeky SBR clones don’t wanna play the game at all… :man_facepalming:

Any tips bro?

5 Likes

Sorry wish I had answers. My success rate is low. The three I have are still stalled out. They were well rooted when I transplanted them. My friend has one that took right off. Seems I gave the winning clone away.

The sbr in flower now took forever to kick into gear.

5 Likes

Fish tank clone is coming along. It shot another little stem this week.

Here’s how she looks now. I see a new set leaves popping so she’s growing.

A few days later the new stem looks like this.

I’m going to let it grow to see what happens.

11 Likes

Also spoke too soon about wpm not showing up again.

A day later I see this

I’ll be treating every four days from now on. Found some on Red Dragon and a little on crystal.

9 Likes

Sorry man, that stuff sucks.

6 Likes

No big deal. The green cleaner keeps it at bay. I’ll continue to treat until harvest and then do a deep clean with a more powerful product to prepare for the fall grow.

7 Likes

Freaking WPM… :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Same for me, it came back… So I’m spraying with Bokashi tea once a week now… :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

I used some neem oil, which I realize you’re in flowering, which wouldn’t be recommended.
Greener cleaner sounds like a better option for that.

6 Likes

A little info on green cleaner.

Soybean oil coats the pest insects or spores to smother and limit respiration and hatch/propagation rates. Isopropyl alcohol and citric acid dehydrate and kill on contact. Both active processes kill eggs, immatures stages and adult bugs limiting the potential for developed insecticide resistance.

You can use Green Cleaner in every growing stage throughout cultivation. Green Cleaner is particularly helpful when controlling active pest populations during flowering and fruiting stages. There will not be contamination when outsourcing plant starts and clones. 2 oz. of Green Cleaner will make up to 4 gallons of spray.

7 Likes

I like the giraffe lips avatar @Dman1969 .

4 Likes

Thank you :pray: My Brother @MattyBear was kind enough to send me that cool :sunglasses: pic and I made it my Avatar!! :v::call_me_hand:
:giraffe::lips:

5 Likes

I’m still here following your grow from the start @shindig153
Awesome.
Don’t get a lot of time to interact.
Cheers

5 Likes