Organic soil grows with shindig153

You will rock this grow brother…sound plan you have…I will now try and safe those girls, but I think the auto is toast …:joy::joy::wink::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I’ve been struggling with getting my babies going. Never considered it could be a light problem.

Looks like your grow is off to a good start.

5 Likes

Trimmed up and spread out Crystal and Sugar Black :rose: The sbr is definately growing weird I think because of the light cycle. I see the same happening with the Laughing buddha. In response I’ve set up a make shift clone box with a cheap led. I knew the space under the new stair case would come in handy.

I cut five cuttings off SBR to clone.

Here’s a look at the trim up and spread out of crystal and SBR.

Sbr

Crystal

9 Likes

Update on the veg tent. All is going well.

First up is crystal. She recovered well from the heavy hand trim job.

Sugar black :rose:has also recovered and growing pretty quick.

Red Dragon is growing slow and steady.

Bubblegum is not a happy camper but still growing.

Laughing buddha is growing weird because of the 6 2 light schedule. I don’t recommend it for cloning.

I’ll add on the clone box to the veg section. All the clones are happy. Running lights for 24 hours until I see roots. The light is a cheap 100 watt amazon special. The container is sealed with plastic wrap. I unwrap it once a day to get some fresh air. I used aloe and root magic rhizo mix to clone with. They’re looking happy.

11 Likes

Super cool to see the progress of your plants as usual.
Great to see the basic set up for cloning you got gives me hope @shindig153

4 Likes

The flower tent is drawing to an end. Both Sugar black :rose:and Soviet Skittles are just starting to show amber trichomes. This is normally when I harvest. I’ve decided to let them go for the rest of the week to let them amber a little more. They are both showing off their fall colors letting me know they are just about ready.

Soviet Skittles

Sugar Black :rose:

Both plants were grown using digested cow manure. I lightly amended the Soviet Skittles and left Sugar Black🌹alone besides and little langbeinite, lime and Gypsum. I’m happy with the results.

11 Likes

Dammit My Brother i got a long way to go! But you give me the inspiration to carry on! Thank you and keep on keeping on! I will get there one day! :crossed_fingers::pray::v::metal:

6 Likes

Just caught up on your journal. I see you’re working on cloning. I’m still sorting things out myself.

5 Likes

And so you should be. :facepunch: Beautiful fade on the leaves brother. :+1:
:v::pray:

6 Likes

You’re already there.

It takes a village to learn how to grow. This forum has definitely helped refine my skills. Take a little from this journal and a little that one and before long it actually looks like I know what I’m doing.:man_shrugging::crossed_fingers:I’ve been pointed in the right direction.

5 Likes

Thank you @Oldguy. As always it’s much appreciated.

4 Likes

They both look incredible! I can’t decide which one is more beautiful and tempting :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Where is this sugar black rose coming from. Bc I keep seeing it and I am swoon haha I so wanna try this !

Looking fricken perfect as always brother ! My favorite organic grow !

3 Likes

Look at those beauties the colours are amazing.
How you been @shindig153
Hows milly getting on now.

3 Likes

Yes, my friend,
How is our favourite little Angel?

3 Likes

I ordered my SBR seeds from true north seed bank. Not sure exactly where Delicious Seeds are located but TN had them in stock.

3 Likes

Miley’s doing really well. After the Dr visit we have removed the brace and starting pt to gradually get to weight bearing. Now comes the tough part. We are a week into pt and because we are stretching to gain range of motion as well as weight bearing Miley isn’t sleeping as well because she’s in some pain. I have a feeling this is how it’s going to be for a while. It’s going to be a slow process.

7 Likes

Take some of my energy, you are going to need it, we are with you for the long haul my friend :v:
Love and best wishes to the Shindig clan

6 Likes

I have no fear for my little sister! She can do it, I’m sure, and if there’s ever one person who can “guide/help” her, it’s you and your wife! I truly believe you have it in you, both of you. I keep sending you plenty of healthy vibes!

6 Likes

Miley says thank you for the support.

9 Likes