Organic soil grows with shindig153

Thank you, great to be here

2 Likes

Yes, welcome. Nice to meet you.

1 Like

Update on the flower tent.

All is going well in the flower tent. It does look empty with a plant missing.

Soviet Skittles week 7. Doing great. Fall colors are shining through. She getting nice and frosty.

Sugar Black :rose: is still doing good and bulking up. Moving on to week 4. Still can get over how frosty she is.

12 Likes

Very nice indeed sir. Beautiful ladies. :+1:
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Wow those are beautiful :hushed::scream:

3 Likes

Very nice shindig, ladies are are looking lovely :smile: :v:

6 Likes

Wwwwwwwooowwwwww amazing beautiful plants so totally impressive @shindig153

2 Likes

Thanks, great to be here

2 Likes

They look amazing :star_struck:
Great work Papa dearest! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Oh ya frosty for sure ! Beautiful buds all around !

2 Likes

Thank you everyone. The kind words are appreciated.

5 Likes

Weekly update.

Veg tent is coming along pretty well. I’m still enjoying the 6 2 light schedule and will continue to use it from now on.

Red Dragon is coming along. I gave her a good trim up to prepare for the flower tent. Still slow upward growth but I know she’s got good roots. Hoping for a good harvest.

Next is Sugar Black :rose:. She’s taking off in all directions. I’ll have to do some interesting training on this one. I’m excited for the challenge. The canvas for my next work of art. Definately abstract this time I think. I’m going to clone the strongest branch to keep her going. My wife likes SBR so much I’ll keep it in permanent rotation.

Crystal is a bush! I have to do some serious trimming to open her up. She’s a strong grower.

Bubblegum is still really small. I think that’s my fault for keeping the pot too dry. I fixed the issue and have seen a little better growth since.

Laughing buddha is looking rough. I trimmed off the old dead leaves to make way for new healthy growth. She will look better for next weeks update.

And the group shot.

7 Likes

The flower tent is still doing fine.

Sugar Black Rose had me a little perplexed because her fans are yellowing and she’s starting to take in some color. I thought that it was premature for that until I looked at flower times. She should be ready at day 50 to 55. So now at roughly day 42 we’re about a week to 10 days away from harvest. Something else I learned is SBR is also pest and mold resistant and ready to harvest mid September outdoor. That works perfect for my Northern climate.

Soviet Skittles is still putting on size. Now at eight weeks she should be finish up in a week or two.

11 Likes

Words cannot express how much I love your grows!!! :heart_eyes::sunglasses::v::+1::+1::+1::+1::metal:

4 Likes

Thank you. It’s much appreciated.

I have a lot of catching up to do on journals. Seems to run in cycles.

4 Likes

Perfecto :ok_hand:. Keep kicking butt man ! Looks like a very great smelling tent !

2 Likes

Pretty cool hay @shindig153 got it going on.
Always got a few supporting weeds in the bags.love the weed mats fantastic grower. Awesome

2 Likes

@Oldguy another testimony to the 6/2!

4 Likes

@Joshmcginnis28. Yessir. There’s a few of us that tried it recently.
:v::pray:

4 Likes

I’m running my babies at 18/6.
Once their legs are established and firmly into veg, I’ll throw them into the grow zone at 6/2. After reading @Arrow’s post about 6/2 being unsuccessful for seedlings,
I’m glad I chose this path :v:

7 Likes