Organic soil grows with shindig153

So trimmed, cropped, tied down and top dressed the sour d clone. One week from today she will be moving to the flower tent. Northern lights should be finished by then. All trimming and top dress are under the hemp mat, which is also biodegradable.

10 Likes

How goes the battle my friend?
Your girls are still looking healthy, so I’m guessing you’re getting the upper hand?

Those Gummies look delicious :yum:

3 Likes

I’m getting there. On to week 6 and all expect sour d are looking good. Still have bugs but they’re under control. NL is starting to show a few amber trichomes so she will be coming down in about a week.

The gummies are delicious indeed. If I had your address I’d send you some. They don’t smell or taste of weed so maybe it would sneak through to you.

We’re preparing for Miley’s surgery. It’s on November 12th. A long recovery is in store. Trying not to stress but after having a blow out with the Mrs over the weekend it’s clear the anticipation is getting to us. Staying positive and busy though.

Thanks for checking in. It’s much appreciated.

How are things in your world?

3 Likes

For anyone interested. This video made it to the national news a few years back. Miley was so small still. This was her first experience being independent.

We’ve been through a lot together. As always I’m not too far away.

11 Likes

her reaction was PRICELESS! :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for bringing a smile today :blush:

3 Likes

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

That was amazing, thanks for sharing the video, it brought a tear of sheer happiness to my eye,
such a beautiful reaction.

My friend I know you’re not a particularly religious man,
so if you don’t mind I’ll have a word on the quiet :wink:

Similar to yourself, trying not to argue with the Mrs over stressful situations, I’ve been counting to 10 a lot… Our daughter is about to become homeless, due to massive shortages in rentals and a situation of her own creation :man_facepalming:

Several people have my details now, who do you know?..
Oldguy, Kap, Cody, Repins, Kettle.
There’s a whole bunch of people people who just joined GN,
which I’ve been on for a while.

I’ve been meaning to try and make more edibles, but work has been kickin my butt lately, I’m working 2 jobs, so we can hopefully buy a house… One day, I rushed into my 1st house and then regretted it, when I had to relocate a few years later, very expensive life lesson.

Sorry for the ramble, feel like we have had a chat in ages.

Good vibes, my friend, keep it green

4 Likes

Shindig so touching ! There is a lot of sunshine in Miley , Bless her heart ! :heart_eyes: Prayers n all the luck in the world with her and the surgery and also your entire family . :pray:t2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Please do.

I had to eat some humble pie and move back in with my folks when I was younger. It was a lesson I made sure not to repeat. Hope all is well with your daughter.

I’m sure your hard work will pay off. Sometimes it’s hard to see the finish line when you’re working on it.

I’m there now as well. I’ll take a deeper look tonigh

Feel free any time. It has been a while since we chatted last.

4 Likes

Thank you. It’s much appreciated.

3 Likes

Just tagged you to save the effort

1 Like

Weekly update

Northern lights is just about finished. Wait for the trichomes to amber up a little before I chop her. She is starting to look a little rough though.

Purple punch continues to gain weight and lean over. I’m starting to see some a few ambers on the buds. I’m at roughly day 42. Reading up on pp it can be done with in 50 days. Seems to be pretty accurate from what I’m seeing.

Gorilla glue is coming along and still putting on weight. The leaves are starting to yellow a little. Seems to be normal for the back half of flower. Some more than others.

Gelato is really starting to put on some size. She is still looking very happy.

Sour d is looking rough. I’ve struggled with her the entire grow. She may be ugly but she is still fattening up and putting weight on.

LSD is starting to turn gold. I had a chronic thunder do the safe a few grows ago. I’m impressed with the size of the buds. I’m thinking she will be the heaviest out of the 10 gallon pots

Here’s the tent view. Fall colors shining through.

I put hemp micro green mat to cover the soil in all pots.

12 Likes

And for the veg tent.

Sour d clone is ready to be moved to the flower tent. She is showing a mag deficiency. I hoping the top dress I added earlier in the week helps with that. I really struggled with the mother. Looking to keep the clone happy.

Soviet Skittles has grown a lot this week. Seems that the compost soil and digested manure is working out pretty good.

Sugar Black rose is still a little behind so but is kicking it into gear now.

Gorl scout cookies clone is looking good. I can smell the hint of mint when I open the tent. This is a very mature cutting to give off smells like that already.

9 Likes

They look great. There is always that one problem child.

1 Like

Thanks for the up date.
I recon they all look good.
Pretty fond of the gorrilla jus because it was my first ilgm fem seed i ever grew.
Great clarity in the photos.
Cheers

That’s pretty accurate statement as far as my grows go.

2 Likes

I’m excited to try out gg. She is really starting to beef up.

2 Likes

I’m just a rookie, but I’ve had that one problem plant on both grows. I guess they keep us honest

1 Like

she’s really going the way my last sour D did. i was amazed that once in jars she still smells exactly like her healthy predecessors. so even though she looks like crap, should hopefully still be just fine.

3 Likes

Keeps reminding us we still have a lot to learn still.

1 Like