Organic soil grows with shindig153

Thanks shindig awesome.
Yes cooking vegetable waste can get pretty hot alright.
Great getting the reminder of what plants as a mulch provide what npk.
Love the mats great idea will help the worms come right up to the soil surface under it to being dark.

2 Likes

Oh that hemp mat is neat. I’m going to look into those. The new ladies look happy :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you. We’ll see how the mats work.

1 Like

Weekly update.

Northern Lights is nearing harvest time. I figure maybe a week, two tops. She’s still doing fine and has turned a deep purple.

Lsd is starting to have a few fan leave yellow. I’ll give a little nitrogen to keep her happy. She’s a real beauty.

Gorilla Glue is still looking very happy. She’s starting to really frost up.

Sour d is doing good. The potassium deficiency hasn’t gotten worse. She also needs a little nitrogen.

Gelato is doing great. No issues here.

Purple punch needed to be tied up this week. All top buds were leaning over. She smells so good.

Thanks @Skydiver for the fishing line idea to tie up the plants.

9 Likes

The veg tent is doing good.

Sour d needs to be trimmed up and top dressed to get her ready for the move to the flower tent.

Soviet skittle is still growing ready well.

Sugar Black rose is growing much slower but still coming along.

I dropped a Clementine seeds yesterday. They are regular seeds so I’m hoping I picked a winner. I used this guide to choose.

7 Likes

Beautiful update my friend,
always teaching me awesome things.
Thank you :v:

1 Like

Thank you.

The longer I grow the more opportunity I have to apply a lot to things I’ve learned. This is a first for starting regular seeds. If it turns out to be male maybe I’ll try collecting pollen. Either way I’ll go with the flow.

3 Likes

Great line up shindig really beautiful selection of strains and plants bet your really happy with there progress and creatively

1 Like

Variety is the spice of life. There are so many strains out there and I have limited experience trying them. I want to try as many as possible. The only one I’ve come across so far that I don’t care for is Durban Poison. Way to much energy for my liking which makes me feel similar to drinking way too much coffee. Gives me the Jitters.

7 Likes

They all look great , but that purple punch is BEAUTIFUL :heart_eyes:. I think I need a cross of that

1 Like

Made me chuckle what your saying about the Durban , got some of that from a dispensary awhile back …
Wasn’t a fave of mine at all either :v:

1 Like

Wow.
Thats the strain i ordered that never arrived in the end ilgm refunded me my money.
So awesome ilgm great business ethics.
Wish i had got it. Me like the sound of the expiriance you speak of shindig

1 Like

Meet the newest edition to the family. I was told this Girl scout cookies is from the original. Not sure how true this is but it comes from someone I know pretty well, who got it from someone he knows really well. I was looking up info on it. It is a 60 40 indica hybrid where as gsc extreme is an 80 20 indica hybrid. Any who I look forward to the results.

7 Likes

Not sure if my darling Clementine is going to make it. The seed is cracked and something is in there so we’ll seed if she wants to come out and play.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Fingers crossed on the little guy. The Orange Blossom Special I’ve got going is clementine x stardawg.

1 Like

Latest batch of gummies.

This time I increased the amount of tincture to 1/3 of a cup or 80 ml. For sugar this time I used infused sugar left over from the last couple of batches. I tested one out and one gummy bear is perfect.

9 Likes

That’s awesome shindig… hope I get to a point I can make a big batch of gummies like that!! Currently I’m smoking all my my grow lmao.

1 Like

Those look delicious brother , I purchased a canna butter / oil maker and used trimmings of my last grow . The gummies I made with canna oil are good but 3-4 are needed , I’m thinking that tincture is a future endeavor :yum: :v:

2 Likes

Sounds like a good combination. If my seed doesn’t sprout i have a few more to try. They are regular seeds so I hope to pick a female.

I used my bud to pay for my set up. It took me a few years. Now I get to play with what I grow. The tincture and gummies are simple to make and don’t taste like weed at all.

5 Likes