Organic soil grows with shindig153

Thanks gentlemen. Much appreciated.

Hope everyone’s have a great day.

Sampling the tincture I made today. Working out the serving size really taxed my math skills. Starting with 1/4 tsp to see how it treats me and then work my way up. I used two ounced of bud and a 5th of 190 proof grain alcohol. I’m debating on letting the alcohol evaporate to get the oil.

Here’s the final product

10 Likes

Amazing @ all the uses we can get off a plant ! :yum: :v:

3 Likes

Update on the the sour d clone.

The dawn did burn the lower leaves but the new growth is back to normal.

The battle looks to be a success. No sign of spider mites. Treating my plant this way has slowed her down by a week but still worked out. Would I do this again in the future? I’m not positive. I’ll keep it on the back burner. I dug through my old nutrients and found green cleaner. I’ll give this a shot in the future if I have mites again.

5 Likes

And for anyone wondering what green cleaner is here’s a look

5 Likes

green cleaner worked my plants over. so did nukem. definitely have to be careful on the strength.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I did pull few leaves on the purple punch showing signs of spider mites. One leaf had a mite on it. I disposed of the leaves outside and will keep a close eye on the plant. Hopefully all goes well.

2 Likes

Good luck with the battle my friend

2 Likes

New seeds came in today.

Sugar black rose and Soviet Skittles are both soaking.

Also got two freebies super lemon haze and Alien technology.

9 Likes

That sounds like a hell of a lineup! :sunglasses: I can’t wait to drop my beans. I’m still waiting on the closing on the house. Hopin I can drop some in the next two weeks :crossed_fingers::pray:

2 Likes

Sucks having to wait to move in. Hopefully everything goes smoothly with the closing.
Been in my house for 17 years now. We were able to rent the house while we were waiting for the closing date. Made everything much easier.

I need to stop buying seeds. I have more than enough or do I🤔

5 Likes

You could start your on seed bank Brother!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand: got any sales goin on :joy:

3 Likes

Time for an update.

First up is Purple punch. She going to be a nice sized plant. No further signs if spider mites. I’ll keep a close eye just in case. She is smelling of sweet melons. Took a moment for my senses to recognize the smell.

Gelato is doing good and is on cruise control. I do have some sort of bug chewing on the leaves. It’s a little white bug that jumps every time I see it, which is rarely. I pull the affected leaves as I see them. Not spreading to the rest of the plants and the damage is minor so I’ll let it ride without treating. Smell isn’t really there yet.

Sour d is next. She is doing great. The edges of the leaves are starting to turn yellow again. I’ll feed her some langbeinite for the next watering to treat. That will be about a week earlier than the rest. She is smelling very sweet with a little diesel added in.

Gorilla Glue is doing good. The buds are are getting really frosty. No big smells yet.

Next up is LSD. She’s been a pleasure to grow this far and is easy to keep happy. She has a unique chemical smell to her.

Last in the flower tent is Northern Lights auto. She is budding up pretty good and now has equal orange to white pistol ratio. She is smelling good. I can’t really put my finger on it. I’ll try harder next update. She is roughly 4.5 to 5 weeks into flower. Some of the fan leaves are startin to yellow as she gets further into flower. I’ll pull them as the dry up.

It’s a beautiful day here so the windows are open and we have a nice breeze going. As I sit here writing and the breeze does its thing I keep getting a hint of marijuana. My room is starting to get stinky!

9 Likes

who wouldn’t want to chew on those? is that an ILGM? they get stickier than any other plant i’ve grown and smell so strong and sweet.

1 Like

Looking good. I’m sure it smelling amazing

1 Like

Yes, I believe she is from ILGM. A gift from a friend. I smoked some of the mother today and she tastes good a gets me good and stoned.

3 Likes

Thank you and yes smelling wonderful.

I believe I finally got my ladies happy. Thank you for the pointers. All 4 keepers are in their final homes. I’ll probably veg for a few more weeks

2 Likes

Looking pretty good. What do you have growing?

1 Like

Here’s a look at the veg tent.

I trimmed off all the dried up leaves. She looks much better and is firing on all cylinders.

Also joining us today is a purple punch clone and two freshly germinated seeds. Sugar Black Rose and Soviet Skittles.

I’ve had problems with starting seeds. I can germinate them but seem to mess up on the planting process. I put both seeds in a rapid rooter to see if that will work better. All three are in a humidity dome. Hope to have two new plant to show off for the next update.

Hope all is well with everyone!

7 Likes

Thanks. I just top dressed them so hopefully they will come back around. It’s greenpoint seeds Jelly Pie and Orange blossom special.

1 Like