Organic soil grows with shindig153

Here’s a look of the head nuggets

Amnesia

Blueberry

GSC extreme

Chronic Thunder

Based on photos I figure they are about 30 days into flower and exactly five weeks since flip.

3 Likes

Your plant looks nice if you se problem after put humidityer whid tea you stop.
I think

1 Like

No problem with the humidifier. A few here thought that I shouldn’t be encouraging people to use worm casting tea to humidify with over potential health concerns. I think it’s perfectly fine to use but stopped the use to focus on my soil. In flower I didn’t use it anyway so I could keep the humidity down.

2 Likes

Nice work shindig.

Buds are fattening up and the GSC looks extreme!

2 Likes

Looking great buddy, they are fattening up nicely! I’m think my blueberry will be done within next week.

1 Like

Weekly update. These are almost five weeks old. The plants are coming along nicely. Blueberry and Amnesia has some slight nute burn due to overfeeding. Not bad though. It doesn’t seem to be affecting the bud developement. I’m done feeding for this grow. Also Amnesia is continues to hermie. So far it seems to only be on the top bud. I’ve been plucking them off as I see them. That plant gets a thorough look over every day. Blueberry got tied up yesterday because the buds were leaning over from being too fat for the stems to support. Here’s a look at the ladies.

First up is Chronic thunder

Gsc extreme

Blueberry

Amnesia

3 Likes

Thank you @AAA and @Midwestnewbie. I appreciate the kind words.

1 Like

Man those blueberry’s are looking freaking fat as hell. Amnesia is a great daytime for me still have a few zips from last dec harvest. Looking good shindig those colors too :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My new 32X32 tent came in along with my new HLG 260 V1. 4000k. I started my next grow. Blue Dream, Super Skunk and Sunset Cookies. Sunset Cookies seed came from my son’s dispensary bud.

They’re in my humidity dome now. The wood fire has the humidity very low in the house. Great for flowering not so much for Veg.
I got my soil building workout yesterday for this grow. I’m trying out the living soil. In the soil mix is five gallons of super soil. 1 cubic yard of Coast of Maine lobster compost

Two ten gallon pots of used soil, hard wood and bone char and Bukashi. I will inoculate the roots with mycorrhizae fungi and have a cover crop ready to go. I’m waiting on the 50 gallon pot to arrive so I can start the cover crop. Planning on planting all three in the same pot.

2 Likes

That Amnesia plant is getting big fast the nuggets are rock hard. I think I’ll get a nice haul from her. Glad to hear that will be a nice daytime smoke. Blue Haze is a good one for that too.
I’m sure you’re excited to harvest Blueberry. That’s one I’ve had my eye on for a while now. Can’t wait to sample her.

2 Likes

Did a light trimming of fan leaves today. Basically concentrated on fan leaves competing for the same space and on the bottom of the plants. Blueberry required a couple of stakes to help support the weight of the buds.

2 Likes

CT

Blueberry

Gsc

Amnesia

2 Likes