Organic soil grow

Filtered water is all they have had. The company I got the soil from said I could be over watering a bit. Time will tell I guess.

Thats possible, when you have a cover crop there is better water retention. Also less need to add nitrogen because the cover crop scavenges it from the air and afixes it to the soil. Other than the upturned edges it looks pretty happy? That cover crop looks in need of a lawn mower though. :wink:

3 Likes

Starting flower.

3 Likes

Now is when you compost the clover with bokashi. You don’t need the added N during flowering

2 Likes

Interesting how the damage from the earlier part of the grow is left as evidence like rings in a tree.

1 Like

Day 21 of flower.

ILGM-GSCE seedling going in next.

4 Likes

Starting week 7.

5 Likes

Harvested at 10 weeks. Pretty good for a neglected grow. Only water except 3 feeds. No trimming.

4 Likes

Round 2.

3 Likes

Congrats on the harvest! Good luck with the next round.

1 Like

Second time topped.

5 Likes

Today’s pic.

3 Likes

Need to mow the grass.

5 Likes

Do you hear a choir going “AHHHHHHHHHH” when you open that tent? Beautiful. :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

Soon there will be 8.

3 Likes

Time to mow.

4 Likes

Your grow is looking happy and very healthy. It does get to the point the cover crop out grows the plants. I feel it’s like mowing the lawn.

2 Likes

I really like the ease of growing in this soil. Just filtered tap water so far. I’m going to mainline this plant and see how it does. I’m still learning and trying new things.

2 Likes

That’s what it’s all about. Always learning and always trying new things :+1: :v:

2 Likes