Organic Plant Magic with live micro organisms

Was wondering if anyone has used this soil before, and if so, is there any special care needed for the live micronutrients?
Compressed Organic Potting-Soil for Garden & Plants - Expands up to 4 Times When Mixed with Water - Nutrient Rich Plant Food Derived from Natural Coconut Coir & Worm Castings Fertilizer https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DF9LN96/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_2EH093QJJY8WRCWE51QT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

I hope I linked the product correctly, if not please delete.

I havent seen it before i just make up my own organic soil

I use coco coir with peat moss and perlite mix then i mix in worm castings and bat guano and volcanic rock dust fertilizer and superworm frass and kelp meal and alfalfa meal and fish bone meal and sea bird guano and i use a beneficial bacteria aswell

1 Like

Yeah, this is my first grow and was mainly wondering if I needed any special care for the live microorganisms or just add nutes like I would to normal soil.

I have thought about making my own soil via batch composting so I can control exactly what’s in it till I find a recipe that’s about perfect with the right nutes, minerals, and correct ph without having to add anything later.