Organic grow with compost tea as main feed

1 Like

Dehumidifiers I found are a little less then portable AC units. Maybe find one on eBay or Craigslist

Hey I’m not good at navigating around this forum yet but I will post some picks of clones when lights come on. How are your BD coming along. Well I hope. My clones are flowering because I have them on same 12/12 as rest. Don’t know what to do ??

Is compost tea good for flowering or just veg? A friend told me to avoid fertilizing during flowering to prevent burning but since compost tea protects from mild issues would it be good to help protect the buds? I’m assuming Foliar spray of buds would be bad for Mold, would you just spray leaves or spray early in morning?

1 Like

I wouldn’t suggest foliar spraying your plants past 2-3 weeks into flower with anything. Just my opinion.
You can brew a aerated compost tea during all stages of growth and water that in.

4 Likes

*Teas are great during flowing. With a few minor adjustments they can really make a difference.
*We don’t use a foliage spray at all. I was told many years ago that if you start to foliage feed your plants they will get adapted to it and ‘expect’ it. Just something we veer away from.

3 Likes

@SaTeeva I thought you might like the tag. There is some good info within this thread about Organic growing. Follow along because there will be plenty more info to come as the season progresses. :wink:

1 Like

Johnnystein-
55-60% humidity is not that bad. Ideally you would like it to be just a little lower, say 50%. You should be ok. If you check your humidity level after you water your plants it will be higher. If you have good air movement you shouldn’t have a problem. If you need to, do some pruning- to give lower buds more light and to make sure there’s good airflow through the plant. Good luck! Peace…

2 Likes

I love growing organic. Soil and microbes do all the work pretty much.

4 Likes