Organic grow with compost tea as main feed

Yes they look good very good first grow. I hope mine does as well.
What are your containers your growing in ? Is that straw on top?
If I had to guess I say northern lights am I correct ? How’s your set up for drying. ?
I have to get my humidity under control.

1 Like

Those were just cheap fabric pot. Yes that’s straw. It’s to keep the soil moist so the microbes can thrive. The tall single bud is paradise OG CBD. The other one is Agent Orange. I also had 2 other small plants. For drying I just used the tent. I also had some issues keeping the humidity down, I just ran the in-line fan on full blast and tried to keep the air moving. I think I let them dry for close to 10 days.

2 Likes

I’m sure you can pull it off. The biggest attraction for me with the organic and tea feed was not having to PH the water. I ran RO water the whole grow and never had any issues. So easy

2 Likes

Yes it is pretty easy so far. I have a tendency to make things harder then what they really are lol. Thanks for the info what would you say your average temps are during the grow and when drying ?

Hahaha. Yea I also over complicate things. I have a portable a/c that I pipe into the tent. I can really keep the temps pretty stable. I was able to get it down into the 60’s at night. During the dry I tried to keep it below 70.

1 Like

Nice
My temps are pretty high 83 lights on 79 off

I don’t think that’s too terrible. I’ll run that in veg, but I was really shooting for mid 70s for flower. Not sure if that’s right or not. Some plants do t mind the heat

1 Like

That’s good news

I just ordered a cool mist humidifier. This thing is perfect for veg. I’ve got the humidity cranked up to the mid 70% and it’s cool enough to keep my temperature down in the 80s.

1 Like

Nice
I don’t have a problem with humidity in fact I have to run a dehumidifier which adds to the heat
Thought about those potable AC unit for basement but there a little pricey and I read some reviews that there not very efficient. Probably just ride this grow out and try and keep everything close Humidity and heat and take it from there
CeilIng height is my biggest concern Now
Running out of grow room maybe
Not sure how tall my blue Dream will turn out

I don’t know that I’ve noticed a big increase in the power bill for my portable AC. that’s awesome hopefully I’ll have some space problems with my next grow

1 Like

What do you all put in with your tea during pre flower?

What kind of space problems
Height?

Thanks for this!

2 Likes

Just got one portable ac

Heck yea. That really makes it easy to keep the temps in check. Also works wonders for drying

1 Like

I just went to flower and am suddenly having humidity issues. Humidity is 55-60 percent and fan is on full blast. How high was yours? I may have to get a dehumidifier…

1 Like

I believe I was around the same. I just made sure I kept good circulation.

1 Like

Boogie Brew

1 Like

Yea mine was even higher now down to 56 rh
Going to keep working on it especially when I start to see buds. Got to do more research on it and things like mold. Got plenty of-air moving
Plenty
I would hate to get this far only to end up in mold. Although those spores could’ve growing as I type. The ac is ok but just adds to more heat. So I discontinued it staying below 84
But plenty of air. Leaves on plants are moving a lot but they don’t seem to mine