Organic DWC help

So I am trying to figure out if anyone has found good organic hydro nutrient products? I know I can just look it up myself but I’d figure put it here for anyone else who wants to know. I’m hoping to try a dwc system for a couple autos

General organic by general hydroponics, you can get a go box for$40 to test the whole line

1 Like

@orb932 most generally organics don’t mix with hydro.
You could look into aquaponics.

1 Like

Yea I kinda of figured, I wanna test and see that if I go ahead and constantly clean and wash the dwc bucket throughout the grow if it can be done successfully. I’m thinking I’m gonna have to make my own compost teas then apply a small amount into each fill. If there is a completed product, I’d be willing to be lazy if it’s confirmably organic

Dwc not rdwc @Covertgrower. Use whatever you want in a single bucket setup, your not clogging lines or anything.

2 Likes

So clogged lines are the only reason it’s not organic?

1 Like

Yes it’s your basic reasoning for it, lines filters and pumps.

Other then that if it can make a tea from it you can dwc it just careful going too strong of concentration

1 Like

And lots of things growing like mold, sometimes fungus. You’ll need to sanitize everything in between flushing the lines and scrubbing everything down. Long story short, it can be done, but it has a lot more time invested in it than it needs to be. @orb932 I was just trying to save you the time. Maybe @peachfuzz can chime in and give a better answer.

2 Likes

Like I said it’s more of a test than anything, I’m willing to do the extra work just to see what I can pull from it

I would say , that your only asking for problems with a hydro /organic system…
It would be very hard to get everything dialed in on such a setup…
I have other systems that will do this , can get you pics when not so medicated … :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes