Ordered the wrong seeds by mistake

i ordered the wrong seeds by mistake. can i return them?

You would have to contact customer support but all ILGM seeds are good seeds why don’t you just grow them

3 Likes

I would definitely reach out to customer support.

support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com

I thought I ordered auto mix pack.i got females mix pack.i didn’t catch the mistake and treated them like autos till they got big over 5ft.i realized then what happened.they are 125 days old and no fiowers on7 of8.are they to old?I live in southeast and it has been hot and humid.they are in fox farms grow material in 35gallon grow bags.i got ak47 white widow bubble gum mix.i have autoflowers outside 40 days same conditions full of dark tight buds.any ideas?

1 Like

Photos will go into flower as the days get shorter in my experience that’s usually at the end of august so be patient they will flower. I have 7 outdoor this year and my only sativa looks like it’s starting to flip.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me! I ordered Autos and was shipped feminized seeds. Not knowing, I grew them according to Auto instructions. They have not flowered as Autos should have. Now I am in a bind, because I am not sure they will flower in time for the weather to accommodate them. I am afraid they will not be harvestable before cold temps hit. I have heard nothing from SUPPORT. At this point, I am less interested in fixing the lack of blooms, but getting what I ordered!

2 Likes

I ordered photos early this year.I started them and transplanted outdoors.Next thing I see is flower on 2 foot plants ,clearly autos.
After some back and forth emails I finally asked them to show the pictures to someone who knows what they are looking at.Next thing I get an email ask if I wanted a credit or my original order.I chose my original order and never looked back.
Customer support was there but needed a little push.it all took about 30 days to get back in the game.

2 Likes

me two it’s a bummer. I sent them back in a regular envelope and was asked to prove i sent them. I wish the return procedure was clearer. what do we send them back in. kind of feel ghosted as I was a total asshole who went way over the line but it’s around 300 dollars and now I can’t even get a update on anything at all.

@sinned73 .they can be slow but they will make good in most cases.keep emailing them.hopefully it will get resolved.

1 Like