Order seeds. Not feminized. Any suggestions?

Ordered seeds off wish from China. There not feminized. I grew 2 plants and they turned out Male now I have 100 seeds. Any ideas how to feminize. I think the seeds are purple kush. I also have some Indian grass seeds.

Lol order seeds from ilgm we sell Feminized seeds and guarantee the shipment

2 Likes

I agree with @Countryboyjvd1971, easy solution. Wide variety of feminized choices available right here on seed page.

Also, one of those two plants was likely a female if you got seeds. When you grow regs you have to watch for signs of sexual maturity and remove Male plants at first sign if you want seed free weed.

2 Likes

Those are not weed that is all hemp on wish you lost your money on something that will just give you a headache

2 Likes

@ThcinKC is right. I ordered the same thing off Wish and they were just hemp seeds.

3 Likes

Sorry guys, but this is funny. I guess you live and learn.

3 Likes

Both plants got seeds. Really funny

I love that you’re using seeds instead of clones. I’ve heard that feminized seeds have a higher chance of becoming hermies. Any have some info on that?

Sometimes you get what you pay for… by the way I do have a bridge that I can sell you for real cheap if your into bridges… :grin:
Sorry… I couldn’t help myself… :wink:
If it’s to good to be true… that’s because it probably is… :wink:
:v::sunglasses:

Ooh I’m into bridges. Is it suspended? They’re my favourite

If you have received regular seeds I have always found that if I give the roots lots of chance to grow strate it has upped my chance. I could be wrong and be a super lucky guy. But still order feminized and make a mama is your best bet but I’m sure everyone has already told you that. So many different seed banks but only a few will back their genetic and germination rate