Order is still in California and ordered a month ago

I placed an expensive order a little over a mth now and still haven’t got it. I did track shipment and it says it’s been at a standstill in California 3 days after I placed my order and hasn’t moved since. Wish I would’ve know shipping was gonna suck, I would have spent $500 somewhere else.

Welcome to the community @Chiefn, that will be the awesome USPS service we have now aday, I’ve places a few orders on Amazon one ph up an still haven’t got it, made it all the way to the city closest to me an something happened, 2 more orders ran 4 days late. I get the aggravation, it does me to, they’ll make it to ya tho an hopefully soon.

@ILGM.Stacy might be able to point in the next step

2 Likes

Yeah, agree. USPS has had some real issues for about a year now. Unless it’s a bill… that makes it no problem. Unfortunately it’s out of ILGM’s hands once the postal service gets their hands on it.

3 Likes

Those seem to run ahead of time lmao

2 Likes

The postal service lost our mortgage check a couple of months ago, I had a Midway order disappear for a month before delivery (after re-ordering and receiving the re-order) so hopefully you are not blaming the seed shop for the failure of the US Postal Service?!

2 Likes

No, i shouldnt have said what I did about the money. Just losing my patience n way behind in the season now.

1 Like

It’s understandable. USPS has been having me pull my hair out. Marking stuff delivered when they don’t deliver it until a few days later, sending my stuff from Chicago to a city just outside of Chicago then back to Chicago then finally to Texas, having neighbors bring me my mail because it was in their mailbox, etc. Efficient is not a word used to describe the postal service.

1 Like

Try support@ilgm.com and kindly explain what happened they will get back quick i believe.

1 Like

Thx guys. I got ahold of a representative and they were incredibly helpful. Even tho it’s USPS’ mess up, they are replacing my order.

4 Likes

Always take care of ya an they always will, if you dont mind will you edit the f bomb.

Edit. You the man

1 Like

Never tried ilgm seeds but I’ve never had any issues with crop King always make it in 7 to 10 days and they always germinate