Orange spots, Suspect not chemical free bottled water

Thanks for the information so washing them before drying won’t take out the bad taste?

What do you think of this? What if when it came harvest time I pulled her out washed off all the dirt and soaked her roots in the 5 gallon bucket of water not going to get all that chemical shit out Huh

Part of the miracle grow problem is with too much nutes affecting taste, the other part is too much nutes locking out or creating excess problems.
Sure you could try your method. But you’d have to keep the roots and plant alive in that water for at least a week, maybe two. It might not be too happy. Even then, it may not work.

Potassium bicarbonate is an organic safe pH buffer. It makes things basic.

1 Like

This was an outdoor plant? Most spots are located on the low to middle part of the plant? Perfectly round?

OK thanks again, even if it does taste like shit I couldn’t taste worse some of the crap I’ve been buying around here LOL

1 Like

My neighbor who’s been getting it for me says he gets it from some people that grow and they use red dust which is for fire ants to keep the bugs off of it I don’t know about you but I don’t wanna smoke no fucking red dust

1 Like

Yes the spots are perfectly round and they’re all throughout the plant all the way up to the top. Also a few very ends of the leaves She was outdoors until last week when it started getting down to 40 so I brought her in and put her in the tent. Despite everything that’s happening it’s better than her sister her sister turned out to be a male LOL I have it on at 12 and 12 1000 W light 75-80 In 35 to 45% humidity

1 Like

Does it do so without worrying about mobile potassium? I went and looked at some when it was posted and seen plant specific products. But sds showed 39% potassium and ph of 8.2. Could be life saver in right application, but maybe the opposite in a different situation.

Been using Earth Juice’s pH up for several grows now without any issues.

1 Like

Hmmm…worried she might have a disease, to be honest.

Well you know this is a learning process I’ve got nine more ladies come out of the dirt, sooner or later I’ll get it this

I used the ej ph up too. When I ran out I went to straight potassium bicarbonate. I haven’t noticed any issues, but, I rarely use it. I typically aerate my ej nutes until the pH is over 7.0, then add a little grow or bloom, (depending on what stage I’m at) to bring it down to where I want.
They tell you pH isn’t important but I can’t help myself.

1 Like

Thanks again for the information