Orange spots on new grow

Hi there. First time grower, have a little problem with one of my plants. Here’s a link to this weeks pics from the 'ol journal:

https://ilgm-growjournals.com/journal/713-new-england-grow/week/6

SO these orange spots have been appearing on this Golf Leaf autoflower for a few weeks, slowly spreading up some of the new growth. To the best of my ability, it doesn’t appear “3d”, textured and doesn’t really rub off, so I am thinking this could either be water droplets getting burnt in, or a calcium deficiency. I am using LED lights, a 4x4 grow tent with an oscillating fan, scrubber filter and advanced nutrients 3-1 when watering. The plant is growing like a champ, and so far nothing looks stunted. So just wondering what I should do next. Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Welcomed to the community @jox223 look like water burn

Next watering try to don’t slip water on the leaf :+1::metal::green_heart::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

I see water on a leaf in your journal. That is likely the problem. A dose of Cal-Mag wouldn’t hurt anything just in case. :+1:

3 Likes

That does make sense. This particular plant started quite tall, and since he’s in the back, gets droplets on the leaves a bit more often than the others. I’ll switch to a better watering bucket. Thanks for the quick replies!

2 Likes

That water will lens in the light like a magnifying glass focusing the sun. After Labor Day I shake the dew off my ladies during coffee. Or else that always happens as soon as the sun beams make it over the tree tops.

If it’s hard tonight not over spray to your back tall plant. I might humble it suggest just watering in the evenings. That way they have the night to dry. Grow on my friend.:+1:

Or have a more direct fan shaking the leaves to up the evap…

3 Likes

Welcome to the community ! :blush::v:

2 Likes

Agree with @HMGRWN and would add that leaf looks like some wind damage from a fan??

2 Likes