Opinions on light size and fan size

Hi just seeing what anyone here would recommend what size light and fans i should use for a 2m x 2m x 2m tent Im going with led light btw cheers :+1:t2:

I’m a complete newbie but as far as my research goes with lights alot of people rate spider farmer. You would want 2 of the sf3000 for that tent correct me if I’m wrong

The current state of the art in lighting is Horticulture Lighting Group. You may be unhappy at the prices but we’ve found that you have to put your money in the lighting first. There simply is no way to run a grow using overseas blurple lights. In fact there are LED’s and then there are LED’s. The ones all over Amazon are ten year old tech that really only shares the name ‘LED’ with the new diodes being produced.

@dbrn32 is your man when it comes to lighting.

Look at CHILled Logic, Spyder Farmer, California Lighting Concepts and of course HLG. If you are handy you can diy lights as well for a decent savings.

3 Likes

For flowering you 600-800 umols/s per square meter.

Thanks guys :pray: appreciate it and what size exhaust fan and intake would you recommend? @Thcdom @Myfriendis410 @dbrn32

1 Like

Would this be enough? ebay.com.au/ itm/183933752321

edit for unauthorized link

I have a 4 X 8 space and will be running two 6 inch (for different purposes): one for heat rejection and the other for fresh air. You need a decent amount and found this is another area you can’t really cheap out on.

1 Like