Opinions needed!

Hello ladies and gentlemen! First time grow here and I need some insight. First off what does everyone think of the health of this plant? I know the average fingers is 9 some of these have 11 also from the pictures is there anyway before pre flower to identify sex? Thanks!

1 Like

She looks happy. Altho no signs of sex yet. Males don’t usually grow fat and bushy. If you’re using feminized seeds it’s surely a she.

1 Like

Nope this is a random seed so it’s a guessing game from here on out lol

1 Like

If anyone finds seed in mine it’s technically feminized. That’s the thing. If one plant hermied on a grow, every plant it pollinated would be producing femenized seed. So if you get a bunch of the same stuff and only find one mature seed. Chances are its femenized in a sensimilla attempt.

3 Likes

Can’t get it to zoom but I believe I see a pistil. Looks good and an excellent specimen regarding node length.

2 Likes

This may help.

13 Likes

Not so sure about that, I’ve seen web sites where the folks have both of those ^^^^^^

1 Like

Ya but that’s California.

2 Likes

First off @sunasun lmao :rofl:

Secondly @G1291 The number of the fingers is usually a genetic trait…in my opinion you have a really good strain if it’s already throwing leaves of that size and isn’t showing signs of sex….I would almost bet it’s a female based on how it’s growing but you’ll know for sure soon it seems :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

Looks good keep it up

2 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it! It’s unfortunately a random seed but comes from medical genetics of 33% so we shall see LOL. This is “her” as of today

3 Likes

:arrow_up:Good signs :star_struck: she’s bushy and super green! Gonna be watching for updates keep us posted…

1 Like

It’s to early to see anything relating to sex, but if you really want to know, I’ve heard of people going 12/12 for a week to find out, then go back to veg. Scares me to do that though.

Yea I’m scared to do that honestly. I’m scared to even prune the damn thing lol

1 Like

Yeah, I’d just veg until you’re ready to flower.

1 Like

Trim the leaves blocking the light. From the above pics, it’s looking female

Much appreciated! Do you have any recommendations on how to properly prune it? Not gonna lie I’m nervous lol it’s like my baby right now

I would just let it bush out awhile get some height seems short… all my plants been 6ft and up… i would bush untill half the height of your tent then send into flower to be safe… if you go over half way could get into height issues… and underneath when it gets some height clean it all out under there and if it gets into way of watering clip the leaves in the way and ones that hit the soil… letting leaves touch soil is asking for plant issues…

Like that hand is for reference…

[Uploading: 20210731_151950.jpg…

Okay so how would you recommend that I trim it? I’m just real nervous that’s all lol I don’t want to send it into shock