Opinions needed please

Take a look please at the 4 Pics I have attached. They are all of the same plant. Just need some edumacating on where these are in the flowering stage, how long before harvest, any thoughts on what to look for or do. This is an indoor and outdoor plant. Inside at times because of the Texas heat. Light is about 12 hours a day now. Dark inside for the other 12 and because I have learned the Leaf Miners worked at night on the leaves.
Thanks Again to all for the help, feedback and advice.
IMG_0560

5 Likes

You’ve got a long, long way to go. You don’t note if your plant is an auto or photo. If it’s an auto, 6 weeks give or take a couple. If it’s a photo, couple of months.

Good luck, she looks beautiful!

3 Likes

She (Merci is her name) thanks you on the compliments. She is a photo variety. My wife wants things to hurry up. LOL! I appreciate the feedback. I will try to update again another time.

3 Likes

@Fiz is not wrong. :thinking:Looks like it is just barely started flowering in earnest. I would guess less than 2 weeks in flowering stage.

Yeah, nice and frosty!

1 Like

Hey @jpwesty5 plants are progressing well. You need to have them in a sunny location now. The current daylight hours are now split evenly at 12x12 and temperatures are dropping enough that heat shouldn’t be an issue.
If you are experiencing leaf miners you need to apply some Capt Jack neem oil to your plants and all over the area they are growing in. Here’s a link for the concentrated version. They also have the ready to use but I’ve found that the concentrate is $1.00 more but last four times longer.
Bonide Captain Jack’s Neem MAX Concentrate, 8oz

Repeat every three days as eggs will continue to hatch until you have the adults under control. I use a bug zapper to draw the flying adults to get exterminated.
Limited-time deal: Gaiatop Bug Zapper Outdoor, 4000V 18W Mosquito Zapper Outdoor with 5ft Power Cord, Waterproof Electric Insect/Fly Trap Zapper Killer for Home Backyard Garden Patio - Black

During flower the big issue you should be planning for is fungus and bud rot. I use a beneficial microbes to control that, Hydroguard, will help that but also boost your root zone.

Finally if you can provide more information it will help us all diagnose any issues you may have.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you are not sure, just bring it to our attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Hi LateNightGardner
Thanks for the reply. Update on the Temps here. They had dropped off for about a week. High was about 90. This past week Temps were back up to a High of about 98. Over 90 I have been bringing them inside for a couple of hours but letting them get sunlight thru a Window door. You’re right, Temps will hopefully start to drop some soon to where I can get the full 12 and 12. I also did purchase the Captain Jacks and have used it once a week along with the inside at night routine. No more Leaf Miners since. I will look into and research the Hydroguard you suggest. There seems to be no other issues at this time. Just anxiety on my part as wanting to see progress all the time. I appreciate your time and info as I’m still learning and this has become quite fun, educational, and a job. LOL. Wish all Good Luck in their efforts.
Again Thanks!