Opinions and Info needed please xox autoflower day 26

Lookes great

1 Like

I pulled mine way down almost flattish then all them inside ones will grow big too

that was a little baby leaf 3 days ago

1 Like

Okay cool, yeah I did that today. It’s a pretty even canopy at the moment. Have quite alot of those little baby branches in the middle.
I also do alot of leaf tucking with this plant to keep the canopy as open as possible without hurting her.

3 Likes

They look great! Whatever your doing seems to be working that’s for sure!

1 Like

Thanks! Here is an updated pic(about 3 days ago) . She’s in budding now :grin:

1 Like

Nice plant

1 Like

Thanks! Here is my new baby Power Plant Auto. She on 19 days yesterday when the Pic was taken.

2 Likes

So excited. I got a 315 true watt LED to add in my box. Now all worries of enough light is gone. Plus my other new auto plant has 250 watts of cfl for veg! Things are developing in my box! Can’t wait to see the final results.

1 Like

Here is an update on my auto plant. She’s on day 56 today. Still budding away.

1 Like

Here is a closeup bud shop of one of her flowers.

1 Like

Hey guys, here is an update on my Amnesia Lemon. She is currently on day 69 today. Can’t wait for her to get done.

Is it normal for the plant to be lighter in color and lower yellow leaves at this point in her life? I know leaves start going yellow in flowering but not sure if it’s okay at this stage?

Here is a Pic of her today. The buds are very dense and look bigger in real life as these pics don’t do the size of the buds justice.

2 Likes

Let’s tag some people help answer questions @garrigan62 @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Missiles

1 Like

Here she is next to my other young power plant auto on day 40 today.

Maybe it’s easier to compare the color.

I’m no pro but would deffinitly think I had a deficiency going on

Have you been checking ph and ppm and what medium do you use this will help them when they get over here

Yellowing of sun leaves is natural during flowering, I wouldn’t worry unless it’s the whole plant is yellowing from bottom to top. That would mean they are hungy.

1 Like

I do check the PH every time I water and it’s between 6.2-6.5. I also give her biobizz nutrients every single watering. She gets a mix biogrow(much less in flowering now) and mainly biobloom nurses.

She is in a mix of compost, perlite, vermiculite and peat moss.

I also recently about 2-3 weeks ago switched her from cfl to a 315 true watt LED. I think maybe this could have maybe bleached the leaves?

Or it could just be her in late flower at the moment. Not too sure.

1 Like

It gets to be a balancing act between the PH dropping in the media, changing demand by the plant, maturing and aging, and nutrient load. It’s normal to see the plant consume itself and the general reigning thinking is to taper the N off during flower and concentrate on P and K. I believe that the plant should have everything it needs to survive, for as long as possible. So I support with some N during flower. Assuming your soil PH and input PH are good, I would provide a small amount of N the next time feeding. Unfortunately you won’t see any benefit in leaves already turning.

What media and nutrient schedule?

Just saw your post @Alice420; The light color is explained by the lighting; not quite what you think though: the plant’s need for nutrients went up with the higher intensity light. You may have to up your nutes.

3 Likes

Out of like but thank you guys your awsome!!!

2 Likes