Opinions and Info needed please xox autoflower day 26

Do run a little Epsom for the aromatics. I plan to. Something @dbrn32 suggested.

3 Likes

Okay I will do! Will add some in for her next feeding tomorrow! :blush:

2 Likes

Here are some pics of the buds at the moment. She’s exactly 10 weeks today. Wonder how much time she has left.

2 Likes

Nugs are muturing :grin::pray:

2 Likes

Here is some visual info.

0959f29949ae59168a635b39be8ec07fe9d0efd0

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I would appreciate any info on my newest post on another thread I have for a different plant I am growing My second plant- power plant auto (help, one funky leaf!) - #19 by Alice420

I am just wondering about her veg time as she’s hitting week 7 with only preflowering pistols. Could you guys perhaps have a look please :pray:

Hi guys! So I finally got my jewelers loupe today and I took some pictures of my tricomes on the plant. It would be very helpful if you guys can help me decifer when to harvest and how long you think she is from ready.
What do you guys look for in terms of harvesting? It’s my first time so not 100% confident yet in deciding the right moment…
Thanks! Here are some pics I tired my best to get.

Going to add a couple of you to get a variation of opinions to go on :blush: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
@Cyle1 @HornHead @aaa @Jbum @bonnie1 @imSICKkid @Drillbit @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

I see mostly cloudy. If you are impatient and want to get er done, you could chop in a few days. If you are going for max, need to wait for more amber.

Also, looks like some webs in those shots. Do you have spider mites?

1 Like

How long do you estimate in terms of days would be the peak of ripeness and perfection to harvest?

No spider mitesthank God! :scream: :joy: just accidental fibers from my wooly jersey I was wearing and getting in too deep with inspection :joy: plus my long hair does not help either… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s the issue. I waited for an outdoor blueberry to go amber, and it never did.

It depends on the strain/individual phenotype.

How many days has it been flowering?

Let’s see what the others say.

3 Likes

All I see is cloudy as well. This is when I chop plants since I don’t like them amber. From now until whenever you decide is fine.

2 Likes

This auto is on day 42 of flower. So 7 weeks total today. She is 11 weeks and 2 days old.

I’m no expert, but I think you could wait at least a week based on 7 weeks of flower.

4 Likes

Yeah I think I’ll wait a few more days to be on the safe side. I don’t want to harvest too early because of impatience. Do you beileve in the theory of keeping plants in the dark 2 days before harvest? I think I remember reading some article on it.

2 Likes

How about a good overall picture too. Cloudy and clear: at least 2 weeks IMO.

3 Likes

Here are some pics of her buds. Or do you mean the plant as a whole?

Hey @Alice420… that girl is ready now!!

2 Likes

Time to flush. Think about harvest in a week or so.

Yeah I just gave her the first flush an hour ago. I think I’ll give her a week and harvest. Rather safe than sorry. :thinking: :+1: I don’t want to be that person that can’t wait and harvests way too early :joy: excited to chop my first harvest :grin::grin::grin:

Have you heard or tested the method of keeping the plants in the dark two days before harvest?

1 Like