Opinion on some nutes

I’m trying to get the things together that I need to make 3rd grow better than 1st 2. I’m collecting together the Fox Farm products I will need so I have the trio and I’ve ordered sledge hammer flush and boomerang. How do you feel about the Flowers kiss and kelp me kelp you?

1 Like

@Missiles may be able to help. I know she runs the FF line

1 Like

I use the trio of grow nutes and then I also use the trio of powdered nutes for flowering. I don’t use all them products in the middle of the schedule LOL

it’s early once my brain starts working and I can think of someone else that uses the fox farm line I’ll tag them in for you :wink:

5 Likes

Get that coffee flowing lol!

2 Likes

Hey @GreenJewels you have used the ff line before correct :wink:

2 Likes

LOL I’m trying I’m on cup number two and I’m still real groggy. But I’m doing my wake and bake to :wink:

4 Likes

Good morning, my coffee is brewing and my bowl is full. I sure hope yours is too. Yes @Missiles I used FF nutes. My last Fox farm grows I used the basic trio, boomerang, Kangaroots, microbe brew, bembe’ , flower kiss and the powdered flower trio. Flower kiss is a foliar spray and to be honest, I’m to lazy to get up and spray before lights come on. So I only used it a few times. I haven’t used wholly mackerel or kelp me kelp you. @raustin used those two in addition to the others, but I haven’t seen her around lately
I saw much better results once I added the powdered flower trio to the basic trio. I could definitely see a difference in the buds. They were more, larger and packed with trichomes.
Fox farms has given me excellent results here is a FF autoflower blueberry girl

3 Likes

I totally agree with this statement @GreenJewels ! Matt had told me about the powdered trio and they are the best in flowering. My buds showed it too :grin:

Good morning Jewels :sun_with_face: I’m on coffee #3 :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, I would definitely add at least the powdered trio to the basic.

2 Likes

Dang yall are making me want to try FF lol

2 Likes

I guess I need powder nutes too

1 Like

I’m gonna try Jack’s this next grow. And I wanna either go to promix hp or just straight coco/perlite

2 Likes

So far I have basic trio and boomerang and sledge hammer flush and was looking at all on feeding schedule and wondered what really helped. So I should be good till I flower and then I’ll find somewhere to get the powdered stuff. Any suggestions on good place to order? I’ve just been going to ff.com. Your plant is really nice, thanks so much

2 Likes

Thanks for rounding up the help, now I’m headed for second cup and bowl then I have a clone to top enjoy this great day!

2 Likes

You are more than welcome :wink: enjoy your :coffee:

3 Likes

I use FFOF and the Fox Farm trio plus the powdered trio for flowering as well. I also don’t use the other FF products. I do it just like @Missiles with, what I think are, excellent results.

3 Likes

I have a local garden shop where I get my dry nutes. Amazon also has them

Since you have it, I would use the Sledhammer for your flushes. It makes flushing so much easier.
If you do a grow journal, tag me please
Happy growing :v::green_heart:

2 Likes