Opinion on harvest time

Just trying to get some opinions on harvest time. I’m about three days away from my planned harvest time. Any thoughts?! The strain is GG auto from ILGM
image|375x500

If can pic of entire plant too. Thanks

Looking good, and very close.

1 Like

A Complete Guide on When to Harvest Hemp

1 Like

Here is a pic. The one I’m harvesting is in the front left

2 thing, I can still see quite a bit of white hairs still.
Also tricomes clear not ready, milky white a happy high , more Amber more for pain and sleep
So depending on what you are looking for

1 Like

From the pictures you posted and how you still have clear trichomes I say 2 more weeks min left

1 Like

I’m on day 80. My query was that I can see lots of amber trichomes, but also clear ones. It’s so hard to tell cuz I can find amber, clear and milky depending on where I look.

1 Like

Trichomes on leaves tend to develop faster, so youll want to pay the most attention to those on the bud. You have a lot of red pistils, but theyre still pretty long. The pistils will start looking more dried up when shes closer too.

1 Like

Should the pistols begin to curl back in prior to harvesting or will that happen as part of the drying process?

I am one week 9 of autoflowers and am thinking I will definitely be going past the average 10 week timeframe.

1 Like

Harvested 2 GSCX Autos at 12 weeks. First pic, still have 1 going. Planted at same time, everything the same. They do what they want

2 Likes

The odd girl out, she needs at least 2-3 more weeks

1 Like

Love those little chunkers! Looks good!

1 Like

Defoliated some of the yellow dead leaves

2 Likes

Looking Good . Your getting close 3 to 7 day maybe more . Are the trichomes half Clear / Cloudy or are they Milky / Cloudy .
Take a look at the picture .& can download & enlarge to see the difference .

1 Like

Great link! Thank you for that. They don’t look milky like that yet. At least not all of them. So it looks like I have a little time. Just keep her on a water only diet though cuz I’m close right?

Remember to look at bud tricombs not the leaf tricombs, big difference.

More. Time is needed.

2 Likes

There Close . Keep check them they will change before you know it .

1 Like