! operation warehouse!

What we have here folks is what I’m calling OPERATION WAREHOUSE this is a project to build a large scale operation… Myself being the cultivation manager… I have alot of experience growing. Outdoors… experienceindoors as well … But I’m going to need as many veterans onboard as we can possibly gather

Help me bring in the professionals @Covertgrower @dbrn32

12 Likes

Good to have the @Oldguy around that’s for sure!!!

2 Likes

Looks like it’ll be a great set up when finished.
:v::pray:

2 Likes

Indeed, my mind cant phantom the the money involved here… now that I’ve created a journal for the operation… I will log everything I can think of… please do tag pholks that would be of great help…

2 Likes

This looks very interesting. I’m not experienced but will tag along for the ride if you dont mind

2 Likes

Shoot my post didn’t go through. I’m honored of the tag, and I’ll do my best, as always!

3 Likes

I gotta see this

2 Likes

Dont mind at all… everyone is welcome!!!

3 Likes

Not sure where you are located, but how big of a pain was all the permits and such? Looks amazing though!

2 Likes

That must be soooo much fun setting up. Without space limitations.

2 Likes

@Familyman ,I myself am not the pocket book nor the paper pusher… I’m just a simple Kountry Boy that has had his fair share of growing cannabis… The hard way… Grollia style … And work like a barred mule!! All of my experience came with alot of sweat!!!
I’m fairly new to this indoor thing… I’ll have to say I’ve learned alot about indoors in a yr… I’m always filling my mind with cannabis related studies along with all the other factors that help play a part…
How my role here at , OPERATION WAREHOUSE, came into into existence, was by Inlaw relationship!!! I’ll be DAMNED!!! Lol BLAHAHAHHAHA

4 Likes

Dang. I’m watching this…

1 Like

I’m in!!! :eyes:

2 Likes

My kinda guy, country boy ambitious enough to just go wild. If it ever goes legal in my state the many acres in my name are ready.

2 Likes

First 2 of ur zip

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 @repins12 @Cannabian @Bulldognuts @beardless @Hellraiser
@Siksr @MrPeat here’s a few to get the ball rolling.

3 Likes

@Bobbydigital @Myfriendis410 @kellydans @KeystoneCops a couple more.

1 Like

This looks interesting! Set to watch - in awe!!! :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Alright im in. Hold me beer!

3 Likes

Set to ‘Watching’.

4 Likes