Operation Misfits ShromXChocolope Start to Finish with QB

i did do a thicker layer actually

1 Like

DAY 13- These seedlings are officially juveniles now. Sheesh they are drinking a lot of water. Just a sunshine only day. No change to the set up.

8 Likes

Some nice looking juveniles :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! I fimmed node 4 and 5 in an effort to slow down the verticle growth so those leaves look a bit chewed up :joy:

DAY 14- Another photosynthesis day. I was going to water but I held off. Some pots have more moisture than others. Raised the fixture 2" as there was leaf curling going on.

5 Likes

Looking awesome!!!

1 Like

DAY 15- Watering day. Had to raise the fixture a couple inches to combat up leaf curl. Can see visible daily growth. I like the results of the fimming so far. Keeping the canopy flat and low…

8 Likes

DAY 17- Man those leaves remind me of Oak leaves :heart_eyes: Fimmed nodes are starting to develop more with signs of tertiary nodes growing as well. Hopefully I can get some cuttings going this week sometime. Also I got confirmation of shipping for the ILGM OG Skywalker fems. Cant wait to set up the indian summer grow.

11 Likes

DAY 18- First nute feeding today. Gave the juveniles 1/2 strength DG Foliar feed. I can see a few cutting sites developing to take the clones.

7 Likes

I’ve only grown fems. I’ll be watching to see how the sexing is done. I love learning new stuff! :grin:

1 Like

Do you sex them as you switch them into flower? I also dont know how to figure out their sex.

Your plants look really good and healthy. Great job

1 Like

These are all clones that i took from my summer grow and they are looking shimmery in the evening sunlight. I will elaborate on how I handle starting from un-feminized seeds to determine sex.

7 Likes

these scrog kits are sexy as hell. mucho thanks to @MamaMia for the link. Really considering this kit as it is modular and super functional. The only con is the cost for the initial set up (kinda like the QB). We’ll see if i go down that road or make my own scrog net.

8 Likes

DAY 19- sunshine day today raised the fixture the 24" cheers!

9 Likes

Lookin great :facepunch:
I’m curious to know if the temps are high in the tent.
I read somewhere that heat brings on that crinkly look to the leaves and was wandering about its validity. Thanks :v:

1 Like

you can see in the photo the accurite temp/humidity gauge is reading 75 deg. Since Im in a hot climate my temps are usually between 80-90 deg in the tent with humidity between 40-60% i think the crinklyness (is that a word?) is due to the fixture proximity to the canopy. I raised it up about 3" today. Trying to maximize light without harming the tender new growth.Some of the look may be contributed to the fimming?

2 Likes

I bet today isn’t a feed water day. The lines in leaves (ive read) means they are thirsty. (Not that u need to water, but that they are thirsty)

Regardless the Lucky 13 look doggone good to me

2 Likes

Day 20- Everything is on track and progressing satisfactorily. Need the smaller juveniles to produce enough cutting sites to take 2 for each plant before I take the clones.

11 Likes

I’m sitting here under the shade cloth and its 90 deg and the fragrance coming off the breeze is making my head spin. I think I’m gonna harvest the GG#4 2mrw.

15 Likes

They look great. I should start to see some improvements on mine now that i understand how to ph correctly and ability to test the run off :slight_smile:

1 Like