Operation Misfits ShromXChocolope Start to Finish with QB

That’s a girl with pistils. But why did it take 42 days to get preflowers?

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. Only the plants in the main flower tent are that old. I’m not tracking the age of the clones and seedling i started in the veg tent.

Oh! Ok. Ya it’s a girl

1 Like

Pistils!!! Congratulations :tada: :balloon: its a girl

1 Like

Yeah I’m super stoked! Now i’ll have some fully indica and damn near fully sativa varieties…

3 Likes

I plantd all my full indica’s. Thus im ready to dust the m-f exact and cloning the ish outta everything else. I wantd to save the sativas for outdoor fun but nahhhhh. They going in shot glasses waaaaay before then.

Awesome tho. Gonna have diff meds for diff occasions

2 Likes

Everything chugging along nicely!!! Looks great in there brother!!

1 Like

DAY 107 FLOWERDAY 44- Started two of the SxC strains that were most developed on the flush. Added 2 TBL/Gal of unsulphured molasses to fatten them up. The smell is getting so strong i cant go in the room on an empty stomach.

7 Likes

DAY 111 FLOWER DAY 48- Getting swol in the tent! Raised the lights up another 3". Gave the veg gals a bit of a tan today. I’m a little nervous as to the yield from the SxC sativas as they seem pretty sparse at this stage compared to the ILGM OG Skywalker gals. We’ll see how everything stacks up sativa v indica/ scrog v lst. Anyhoo cheers!

6 Likes

Nice lookin buds man :muscle:

1 Like

DAY 112 FLOWER DAY 49- Flushed the gals today with molasses and EM-1. Coming into the final stretch.

6 Likes

That top pic is incredibly beautiful. They all look good though.

2 Likes

its really crazy how much difference I have found in the SxC pheno’s. The top pic is pheno#1 which is stacking on the weight really well. My other phenos look so sparse im thinking the yields will suffer. Oh well what can you expect with experimentation and strain building? Dont know how everything will taste but pheno #3(pic#2) looks delictible.

3 Likes

Yeah that top one looks almost like a polyploid by the way it’s shaped. I know the chances of that being true are slim without being bred for that though. Probably worth saving a clone from that one.

2 Likes

it looks like it has cheese in the genetics. I have already taken clones of all. Now for x3 i will prolly only take clones from #1 and #3. They are all going to flower in the GH and my OG skywalker clones will take the entire 4x8 as a single strain next grow. I’m going to use my 4x4 to flower the mendo bendo in a scrog.

1 Like

Nice. That Mendo will be a fun one to watch.

1 Like

yeah the full indica strain will be fun to grow. The fan leaves are already about 2x my hand!

1 Like

Those heavy attackers look like polyploidy. Is that the shromxchocolope?

1 Like

ShromX Memory Loss X Chocolope

2 Likes