Operation Misfits ShromXChocolope Start to Finish with QB

:point_up: that was 420
Smoke up

I ate some brownies and went to see the matinee of Halloween haha

wow brave guy. seriously, i want u around when im trippin cause it sounds like u have nerves of steel

DAY 77 FLOWER DAY 12- Watered the clones today. I bought a humidifier today in hoping to increase the water vapor level in the flower tent but I obviously underestimated the need for lots of water vapor in the tent with the exhaust fan working. Bought a couple more humidifiers to test out in hopes they will kick out enough moisture to do the job. Mendo Bendo seedling is getting bigger too! Hope its a girl…

Where’s the update?

DAY 79 FLOWER DAY 14- Watered the girls full strength bloom nutes with pro-tekt silica today. Went three days between watering and they didnt like it. Been battling low humidity. Bought a humidifier that just wasnt cutting it so I bought a Vornado which hopefully should raise the humidity better. Raised the light fixtures up so they are 12" above the tallest colas. Top of the canopy was registering 97 deg with extremely low humidity not a good situation. raised the fixtures so that the temp is registering around 82 deg at top of canopy and hopefully I can get the humidity up to 40%.

A thing of beauty to behold
thumb

thank you @Budbrother! looks like the humidifiers are helping. Its extremely dry the past couple days here in socal 16% humidity with the Santa Ana’s. Inside i’m now holding around a 30% humidity with mid to upper 70s temps.

I had to build one to get to the numbers I want. My house stays around 21%, crazy cause it’s 90-100% outside. It works out for me in flowering though. I just program the level into the controller and fill the bucket when needed.

DAY 80 FLOWER DAY 15- Been super dry with the Santa Ana’s around 16% humidity but throwing everything I have at increasing the humidity in the tent. Rt now at 28% with all my measures in place. We should be ok moving forward. Colas are stacking rt now. Really exciting to see the progress…