Operation Misfits ShromXChocolope Start to Finish with QB

Superthrive is similar to nitrozyme isn’t it?

1 Like

Don’t think so, that looks like kelp extract.

1 Like

Yeah I have nitrozyme. Don’t know what superthrive looks like.

1 Like

Wbu? Use any mj roids???

1 Like

They’re all mj roids if used properly. Most would be really surprised at how good you can do by simply keeping up with ideal macro and micro nutrient levels for each stage of plant growth.

3 Likes

Too right. I only used GH TRIO in my first grow and she came along fine. Only got 50gms dry but lighting was only fluoros and couple of small leds. Blackberry 22 days flowering is my journal. She all done.

1 Like

@hangthebanksters, how do you think that grow went? Would you have expected much more with the lighting I described. First grow. I got that out of 5 colas pretty much. I just let her do her thing without much training. Will be aiming at filling the tent this time. Could be vegging for 3 months I would say.

2 Likes

I dont know what the specifics of your grow were so I cant say.

1 Like

It’s in the journal or I could send to you.

I want to see, send me a link please

1 Like

How?do I do that?

What was it named. I looked but didn’t know what one it was.

Delicious Blackberry 22 days flowering

2 Likes

DAY 57- Watered the girls today. Did some more training on the net. Still need quite a bit more coverage before flip so I may have to push the goal out a week or so. The mendo bendo bean did crack so I planted it.

5 Likes

ok i looked at the journal but I still cant tell if the yields were good for your set up form the information presented. How many plants? what size tent? What was your lighting? Soil or other media? What nutes? Your girls did show clawing and nitrogen toxicity.

1 Like

1 plant. Tent is 1700 x 1200 x 600. Lighting is 2 x banks of fluoros that have 3 x 36 watt fluoros. Daylight for veg and warm white for flowering plus 2 x 38 watt leds with that heatsink fabrication round em. Medium was hydroton in DWC unit. Nutes were GH TRIO.

1 Like

Sorry m8. I was certain I had all that there. Not to worry.

1 Like

Clawing n nitrogen toxicity??? What too hot n too much nitro???

1 Like

Or is clawing Humidity?

1 Like

Moving along pretty quickly man. Everything looks awesome.

1 Like