Operation Misfits ShromXChocolope Start to Finish with QB

Nice work bro!

1 Like

What a harvest! Congrats. Lots of hard work went into that I’m sure. Now it’s time to enjoy the fruits!

1 Like

Very nice, congratulations! :+1:

1 Like

Love all the bottled up happiness. Excellent work!!

1 Like

DAY 52- Did some more LST on the gals. Noticed that I was a bit too aggressive and snapped 3/4 of one of the stems off but she didnt even miss a beat. Moved the majority of the ILGM OG Skywalkers outdoors into the greenhouse so it freed up some space under the net.

7 Likes

Have fun watering that ! Hope your good at the limbo :joy::joy:

1 Like

I use a sprayer that has a 30" wand to water. No problems. There are always solutions to problems…

4 Likes

10 days for this one m8?

1 Like

Summer 18 looks like it was damn good fun. GOOD WORK.

1 Like

DAY 54- missed posting yesterday as I had a friend in need electrical emergency I attended to. Watered today with full strength nutes and pH perfect 6.5 water (according to my apera meter). Got the entire tent on blast with full power lighting and full strength nutes! Baby girls are happy and we are on schedule for 12/12 flip in six more days. Clones in the veg tent are in suspended animation lol as I am trying to slow them down in veg so they will be ready in 70 days or so to move into the big tent.

4 Likes

That net is gonna look insane in no time! Nice update man. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Yea. Its almost take off time! Im counting down with ya man

1 Like

Do you use any steroids that I’ve been reading about? Know much about em?The ones I hear about here in Australia are used in gyms​:joy::joy::joy::joy:keen to learn is all. Cheers

1 Like

I use them for cloning but i havent had much experience with them other than Superthrive applications…

i thought superthrive is just vitamins and minerals no plant hormones???

1 Like

Superthrive has triacontanol, that’s considered a growth stimulator.

2 Likes

i love this forum. you all have no idea how many misconceptions you have helped me with. :hugs:

4 Likes

I’m not suggesting you shouldn’t use it or anything, just giving you the info. Triacontanol is naturally occurring in alfalfa, and a favorite of organic growers. It’s also in products like canna boost and others.

1 Like

oh i use it. im gonna use it more!!

2 Likes

DAY 56- Jeez only 4 more days until I my 12/12 goal is here. Got a bean from a friend that is Mendo Bendo we’ll see. watered the clones today…

9 Likes