Operation Misfits ShromXChocolope Start to Finish with QB

Yes. I hear yah. Once they figure out it’s the seeds, regulation or illegal use of seeds will happen. Like corn. You have to pay Monsanto to use your home grown seeds.

I think it’s a great example of what I was intending to say. I didn’t intend it to be limited to government regulated like sudafed. Maybe I could’ve been more descriptive. It was more of there being multiple avenues of products becoming no longer available or more difficult to get.

Let them genetically engineer some weed that they can regulate thc production or has response to a specific light recipe. The government would be all over that. Then they could cut out everyone else from the technology and raise the price to whatever they want. Once it becomes identified that people like me can work around something like that, then they can lobby to impose licensing and/or taxes on all lighting components.

That stuff happens every day in pharmaceuticals. The idea shouldn’t be to far off to grasp either. States are already controlling fertilizer availability. In my opinion it’s just the uneducated or out of touch community failing to realize what they seem to be asking for. Legalization will just lead to regulation. What we should really be asking for is decriminalization.

8 Likes

Decriminalized at the federal level yes. Lots of states have it decriminalized. But still piss tested at work.

1 Like

There’s a lot of political bs in what the state politicians are claiming too. My state is “decriminalized”. Apparently that means for possession under 2.5 $250 fine, under 10 $500, 10-30 misdemeanor but you’re still going in front of a judge, over 30 class 4 felony, and up from there. A delivery charge over 10 grams is also class 4 felony. Growing 1-5 plants is also misdemeanor.

So you’re still pretty much considered a criminal for smoking weed.

1 Like

Yup. We ‘decriminalized’ but im not testing that theory. U can have 2 sacks with a gram a piece and still get ‘intent to distribute ‘ felony status … to actually decriminalize its gonna take fed mandate and alot more sense then we give our leaders and the ptb credit for…

1 Like

My brothers in Illinois. Anything under an oz isn’t a crime. Just a ticket, no court or probation. So you don’t lose your job for possession. Misdemeanor for growing but I doubt cops aren’t looking for a plant or 2.

not true, my son is on a case for possession of 10-30 right now. Mandatory appearance.

Less than 10 is ticket though. And I agree, they’re not looking for 1-2 plants. But they don’t exactly have to be looking for them to find them either.

1 Like

You’re correct under 10 is a civil offense. More is criminal. That’s dumb.

1 Like

Weed being an OFFENSE at all is dumb

5 Likes

I agree. My exact feelings on the current “decriminalization”

It’s how it’s done though. Got rid of prohibition of alcohol not 1 person said seems legit. This didn’t happen to put thousand of breweries and distilleries out of business cleaning up the competition. Or hell 14 amendment. People celebrated it. End of a civil war. Read it. It legalized slavery of criminals. Same day it was passed all the slaves were tied to a chain gang. Didn’t change a thing. Sucks.

2 Likes

DAY 48- Raised the fixtures 30" above the canopy and the HLG’s are pumping at 85%. Watered today 5gals and clones. Added 4 tomatoes to the veg tent that need help.

6 Likes

OK i have some pretty strong view on this topic. @Newgrwr2018 you are correct the 14A created a citizen slave for not only the plantation workers from the civil war era but every state citizen that now became a federal corporate franchise known as a 14A US citizen. Look closely the 14A says that citizens cannot challenge the national debt. Yes thats right every 14A US citizen (corporate citizen) is the underwriting for the politrickens to issue more currency (debt). The slavery went from overt to covert. Look folks the de jure republican form of government that the founding fathers created was killed in 1861 when six southern states failed to quorum congress and president Lincoln reacted by initiating broad reaching emergency war powers by executive order. These orders have not been repealed to today meaning we here in the US live under martial law. This was the beginning of the coup d ta by the foreign banksters that funded both sides of the civil conflict. After the conclusion of the conflict the debts were called in and Lincoln fought their interests that wanted to create a national central bank by printing greenbacks to repay the debt. Well this was not profitable for the European banksters that wanted to control the currency so Lincoln was assinated. The Organic Act of 1871 completed the take over by creating a Municipal Corporation called US INC. This can be verified by reading the Federal Register and 15(A) in Title 28 U.S. Code § 3002. The original confederacy was an association of sovereign states. The original Republic is still there just doesnt have seats occupied because of the fraudulent take over. Of course we were never taught our true history in the gubermint indoctrination program called public education. Bottom line is if you are a 14A US citizen you dont have a constitution. You have “civil rights” which are colorable and equate to priveleges that can be revoked. I can write a 1000 page book on this subject.

1 Like

N I would absolutely positively read that mofo. Get to writing dammit

2 Likes

I actually have a lot of information that I share on different media regarding this if you want an invite??

Sh!t yes. This is my kinda literature. May not be mainstream. But the truth shines. Sh!t like this is too deep for most so id love an invite

1 Like

You will need to install telegram chat app to access this private group. If anyone here wants to join this discussion please let me know ahead of time or I will remove unauthorized users from the group.

1 Like

Made an account. No idea how to find ya :joy:

Edit: i hope this isnt a term breaker bro. Just idea exchange…

click on the link in the previous post

My bad. Blonde moment

1 Like