Operation Misfits ShromXChocolope Start to Finish with QB

Why not keep some male sacks in a baggy and store them in the fridge? Use a Q-tip to collect pollen when time to back cross the strain?

1 Like

Destroy the male but cut off his balls first!!! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

I really didnt feel like I could control the pollen that effectively and I dont want to risk the overall harvest for a back cross opportunity. I can always go back to my original source if I want to get another hack at itā€¦

2 Likes

Figured u didnt keep the og male no way. Was my first idea

1 Like

yeah the OG male I had to destroy and even after I caught it extremely early it still pollinated my chocolope.

In that case he was kismet. Holler at the breeder around drying time before the curing and taste test. If your gonna do it. DO IT! :joy::joy:

1 Like
3 Likes

That was freaking awesome. Thanks for sharing.

ā€œCoca Cola both causing and curing cancer at the same timeā€ :rofl:

2 Likes

love the sarcastic commentary by Lee Camp (totally true haha) this points to the obvious problem the de facto gov is placing upon the sovereign states, states right and citizens of states that vote for cannabis reform.

3 Likes

Another Monsanto company

2 Likes

This is actually whatā€™s concerning. Bad business getting a hold of something so good. Makes me worry what they will do with it.

1 Like

TPTB are already working feverishly to dis-intermediate the dispensaries and negate the curative properties of cannabis. The craft cannabis industry will be the only bastion of credible viable herb with restorative properties IMHO.

Whatā€™s TPTB?

The powers that beā€¦

Aha! Thanks for clarifying.

Youā€™re definitely onto something but they canā€™t change science. Although they do have ways of convincing people even beyond science. Whatā€™s this global warming thing thatā€™s been a topic lately? :wink:

1 Like

Not sure how many of you have been around long. But site sponser was perfectly fine sending seeds to Canada when it was illegal. Now that itā€™s legal, they will no longer ship to our friends to the north.

Be careful what you ask forā€¦

2 Likes

I definitely know what you mean. Personally, I felt better about it when it was medicinal only, but thatā€™s because it suited my needs. Now recreational is taking over and the big companies are coming in.

Itā€™s hard to think positive sometimes, but we have to!

2 Likes

But shouldnā€™t effect this community! We get it screw the dispensaries you can lead a horse but you canā€™t make him drink itā€™s always been right there in your face who ever pays for pot is a fool it grows in the dirt for crying out loud

2 Likes