Operation Misfits ShromXChocolope Start to Finish with QB

OK friends gather round for a dynamic tale of struggle and conquest. Starting out with an accidental cross between a male Shrom lurking with the outdoor girls (Chocolope) which produced a handful of viable seeds. These starts are currently in my sprouter and will soon be transferred into the 4x8 with a HLG 550 V2 3000k and I will be adding another HLG 600 V2 3000k (or a custom fixture tbd).

18 Likes

@dbrn32
@Myfriendis410
@GreenThunder
@Stahma
@MattyBear
@Covertgrower
@anon95385719
@raustin
@PurpNGold74

2 Likes

@highcountrygal
@HvtAna1988
@Rayofsunshine
@Budbrother
@Big123
@Harleydude1969

1 Like

Nice, best of luck! I’ll be following.

1 Like

@elheffe702
@boardsbird
@FloridaSon

3 Likes

I think I’ll set this one to watching with those lights. That’ll save you a tag. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m watching too!

1 Like

Welcoming the cool weather forecast to the west coast. It felt a bit chilly last night. I have a theory that the West coast/ PNW will see a marked cooling due to the vast amount of particulate that was released to the atmosphere by the recent horrendous fires. This will cause solar radiation to be reflected back into space decreasing regional temps. And the East coast will see a heat wave at the same time. Anyhoo I dont mind coming down in temps after the record breaking heat this summer. Just my .02

5 Likes

I thought I take the chance to showcase the outdoor girls. before I focus solely on the indoor.

white widow

blackberry kush on the left Chemdawg4 on the right

OG GSC

bonsai chocolope with OG wifi in the background

GG4

AK-47

sour pineapple

my version of clone army Sour D, Amnesia Lemon, Kushberry

14 Likes

Accidental cross? This can be a boomb cross between this two green livings! we all going to watch this grow :wink: !!! I bet it will be a succes! How many plants actually you have there?

2 Likes

I started with 16 beans so 6-12 females?

Massive indoor super grow! Can t wait to see them in 2 weeks from now :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice looking plants brother ! Thanks for the tag , and I’m setting to watching …

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, buddy! Everything is looking great :+1: I’ll be watching :eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks for the Tag Set to Watching Good on YA!!! Cant wait to see the result of this Grow

1 Like

First I’ve heard of the shrom strain so I looked it up. This is an interesting mix! Thanks for the tag, I’m watching

1 Like

Tag me in. Can t wait to see results

1 Like

Watching as well. Good luck broham :facepunch:t5:

2 Likes

Me too! Me too! :grin:

3 Likes

Set to watching too

1 Like