Operation: mindcrime

EXTRA! Figured I’d do a evening update as well with close-ups of the main colas, also a [Oii] update lol

[Oii] update- it’s seems the breakup is working, now with the grain becoming more inoculated, maintaining 75-81 degrees

2 Likes

Here are my teenagers close-ups lol

5 Likes

I’ve only grown autos and haven’t gotten the nerve (or enough bud stockpiled) to try topping them. Training the plants low and wide with a nice flat canopy is the best thing to do IMO. Does wonders for the yield.

@Greenhell those girls really are beautiful. I keep mine looking like that til they’ve been flowering a few weeks then the abuse starts to wear on them.

3 Likes

January 23rd- whaaats up growmies! Unusually short Monday, those are always good! Lots of rain at the shipyard lol unfortunately followed by snow, ehh, nothing out of the ordinary with the girls tonight besides growth, good watering. Enjoy!

5 Likes

Me, too. Love those.

1 Like

Growing weed makes me smile too!

1 Like

What’s the story morning glory, said high before work this morning, gave them a little lite misting before the lights come back on.:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Man talk about vibrant leaves!! They are super healthy looking!! Well grown!!

1 Like

January 24th- just today’s pictures, really tired lol

4 Likes

Close-ups-

5 Likes

January 25th- rainy evening growmies! Glad I’m not on 2nd shift lol, so no watering tonight, soil looked damp enough.

These came in today, have to watch more LST clip training tips on YouTube

Think I have everything I need for the next part of the [Oii] mini humidifier, mini fan, are perfect for what I think I need lol, as for the mycelium, spreading very well, so far, so good!

3 Likes

Used a training clip for this bend.

4 Likes

Fast progression. Very impressive.

2 Likes

It must have been contagious. I was unexpectedly off Monday.

2 Likes

If you get frustrated with clips or are afraid your gonna snap something then try some pipe cleaners. I bought all kinds of stuff when I was about to LST the first time and ended up only using pipe cleaners.

2 Likes

January 26th- shocking! They grew some more lol thanks @Outlaw I have an idea of how I’m gonna do this…I think lol, it’s not gonna be easy, won’t be pretty at 1st, if all goes well, the way I’m thinking, is this should open up 2 aux. colas as well, maybe more after I deploy the SOG trellis.
Thanks also @Graysin, really digging these Humboldt’s nutrients, today I ordered both of their 32oz flower stacker & sweet and sticky, last 2 grows it was mostly terpinator and tiger bloom. These nutrients have done a great job so far, so why not lol
So here’s a gathering of my current support group, followed by some mug shots.

2 Likes

Mugshots :sunglasses:

2 Likes

[Oii] update, everything seems to be going right so far, knock on wood, the mycelium seems to be spreading quite rapidly like wildfire, upon inspection of the inoculation bag, the grain is conjoining together nicely, seems to be transforming itself into a white brick. The fruiting may start earlier than anticipated lol, enjoy!

By the way these spores are known as “Jedi Mind Fuck”

2 Likes

Your plants are coming along super nicely. Looks like you’re grow space is pretty well dialed in.

2 Likes

January 27th- Thanks @Underthestairs, it’s all pretty much a add on tent, didn’t go with a complete set up, just building on what I’ve seen, learned, heard about, my setup is probably a little different because it’s legal in my state, I live alone, and I personally love the smell through out my house lol, someone once told me, when it becomes a favorite hobby, you eventually dial it in, though I’m still dialing lol, idk, they seem to enjoy their a atmosphere, typically it’s now between 50-70 rh, my downstairs heat register is right behind my tent and in the winter I keep the house around 60-65 when it’s cold, with the LED’s I’m between 65-72 F, soil and nutrients are between 6.0-6.5, again this is the first time I’ve used only Humboldt’s nutrients besides cal-mag and terpinator (which = Humboldt’s golden tree) least till I run out, good combination so far.
They keep growing lol, think I’ve spotted where I’m going to apply the first LST clips tomorrow, between the 4th 5th node down, depending on the plant, think I might also remove the very underside canopy on them, not to many just yet, basically the ones laying on the substrate, looking closely today I’ve noticed a good solid outer skin at the base on them all

Also I’m on an every other day feeding, gonna try and stay up late, right before lights out and give the canopy a little misting. Anyway happy TGIF Growmies!!!

4 Likes