Operation: mindcrime

1 Like

Off subject I also began a new operation, not sure if it will take off, it’s called OPERATION- INOCULATION INDOCTRINATION, I’ll post more if successful under a different topic/thread if this works out lol

1 Like

January 8th- so now I’m caught up finally on my Journal, also noted is I’ve been keeping the air circulation oscillating on low since January 2nd, feedings are gradually getting bigger, lights still in vegetative mode.

Btw I meant for this to be under the “grow journal” topic/thread lol

1 Like

Coming right along!!! This will work just as well for a permanent thread!!

1 Like

January 9th- guess it’s 4 weeks (the counting cycle does begin with me plopping them in the water as seeds correct?) now more or less, today I tripled their feeding to 750 ml, not really sure if this is to much or if I should use less, most the heavier watering was delivered to the outside of the enlarging circle :o:.

At work today I was thinking about beginning/start LST on them this weekend, ya know with ties and safety pins, to bend them a bit to expose more of the axillary shoots. Maybe even as soon as tomorrow, than I remembered I had these to eventually install.

any opinions on topping? AF’s? I believe if I was gonna, it would be around now, not that I’m gonna, maybe if I had a whole greenhouse full of them lol, nooo I’m just gonna stay with LST lol

2 Likes

Potential alternatives lateral axis areas
Uploading: 2E1B060C-0AE9-4B21-8C6E-C1247073B586.jpeg…
Uploading: 75DD5580-07BA-43C9-88E6-B1CE9BAA6011.jpeg…
Uploading: 2C3F6349-4E4C-422E-9CD0-F6727DE452A4.jpeg…
Uploading: CE847B38-64EE-4F97-96CB-FABC9422D1DA.jpeg…
Uploading: 6CD29272-5BE2-49C7-99D3-92755F9E4424.jpeg…

January 10th- Today my state has let open all the recreational dispensaries today, never ever,ever, did I think this would happen in my lifetime, though always hoping and waiting for this dream to come true. It has, amongst all this, and I will eventually make my way there and sample, can only imagine the surveillance cameras beaming in on the different locations lol ehhh… paranoia is just a stereotype :rofl:
Any how they seemed to be patiently waiting tonight for feeding, I boosted the feedings a piece, at around 250ml’s, this time with added Hums enzyme stuff, that stuff reeks!! Anyway check ‘‘em out tonight.

1 Like

January 9th- it’s neat seeing where by the stem especially is sucking up the water at the closest roots

They are coming along, new and bigger developments are afoot lol

Tonight I 360’d them.

1 Like

Lookin’ good, GH!! Coming right along.

1 Like

January 12th- they are growing very well. New perigonal bracts, new bracts seem to be showing up along with new foliage every day.

Yesterday and today after the turn, pay attention to the back left. The stem has grown and recurved itself back to the light, find it fascinating lol

3 Likes

I must say, after re-reading my post, the fan leafs are so much bigger than yesterday also. I’m still keeping my pH at around 6.0, still using well water, occasionally I’ll give them spring water when the fertilizers begin to stain the jug, hopefully I bought a decent watering jug with better flow control, also purchased a small humidifier to better control the lower humidity in the tent

1 Like

You got the low humidity issue too, huh? You’re singing my song, bro. Sometimes it hovers around 11 to 14 percent. Where are you located? Approximately if that suits you better.

Connecticut, crazy weather, today, storm rolling through, gonna be near 60 today, middle of January…. Typical for New England.

3 Likes

Plants looking good!! I think @Fatz1973 is up your way too. :seedling::+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams yes Sir. Thank 🫵🏻 for the tag in my friend. :pray:t2::pray:t2: @Greenhell I am a Quiet Corner Cultivator. Mind if I set to watch? I have a thread going here as well I can tag you into if you’d like :100::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

@Fatz1973 Figured you’d get a kick outta this. I not in VA but there’s a shit ton of growmies right next door to me too lol.

2 Likes

Oxoboxo lake in Oakdale (Montville) Area. Nice out here. No city light intrusion at night lol

1 Like

January Friday the 13th- amazing how they go from something so small, turning into this😎 took some ok individuals/selfies, pretty good detail.

Got this today nice controllable precision watering device or (CPWD) :eyes:

Selfies… I think random order lol

4 Likes