Operation: mindcrime

Things look like they’re coming along beautifully.

1 Like

March 20- switched them back to full spectrum last night, medium watering tonight, still mixing with tiger bloom, so far so good, I’m really just using up the last of it, 2 parts of the mostly Humboldt’s and 1 part tb. Glad Monday is over lol

2 Likes

March 21st- Didn’t water them tonight, got home and went downstairs and the base liner was somewhat flooded, luckily I have scrapped towel on the side, not a big deal besides the humidifier (corded) so I’m gonna give them a break for a day or two.

btw anyone who might be living around my area, Mohegan sun is having a cannabis convention this weekend. Trades, job opportunities, seminars, vendors, and hopefully free stuff lol, well I’m sure there will edible’s there, I’m going to hopefully check out some lights and get some tips, techniques. Should be cool I’ll post some pictures.

1 Like

That sounds like a great time! Can’t wait to hear how it goes for ya.

1 Like

Getting your colors in there!

1 Like

March 22nd- decent watering tonight, maybe more of a medium watering, sprayed some Neem oil around the perimeter/base of both upstairs and downstairs grows, preventative measures.

1 Like

How them boomers coming along?

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m gonna try again, still have them going hoping something might happen but so far … nothing, think I mixed the substrate recipe wrong I guess? But I’m already eyeing another way, probably the way I should have started with, it’s a inoculation bag with the substrate already mixed in, when the mycelium is at 80-90% colonized, you mash it up and mix it with the substrate provided in the bag and they fruit on top, the directions say to put coco coir underneath it, also I’m gonna do this upstairs where the room temp is more consistent.

March 23rd- good movie on Netflix called “Nope” anyway, just another night, the ladies are content, good watering, no over spillage from last night.

5 Likes

This looks amazing, how far away from harvest do ya reckon?

1 Like

It’s been 3 1/2 months on these autos, so I’m hoping soon lol, I’m planning on replacing them with clones from my photo grow upstairs, I’m thinking by the middle to end of April or until I get 15-25% amber Trichomes.

1 Like

Dang, that seems like a long time for autos.

2 Likes

It is. Most autos done in 90 days.

What do the trichomes look like?

Yeah right, wondering if I should move them to a 12/12 and stop the 18/6?

1 Like

Simulates nature. Id at least drop 2 hours of on time

1 Like

As in light? 16 light, 8 sleep?

1 Like

March 24th- well got home from work, decided to thin out most of the biggest fan leafs, and ones blocking the lower canopy, get the air flowing some more, and holy crap my hands are super sticky, tried using gloves at first, to sloppy, so my hand are still sticky now 2 hours later lol anyhow, when I had the gloves on, I mistook a couple of fan leafs and accidentally cut off a few flowers, on examination of the trichomes, they are for the most part clear, even though not ready, why not sample them right?

3 Likes

I believe I would be sampling lol

2 Likes

Yeah, plants do alot based on light cycles. Showing her its late in the season might nudge her into finishing up. Works on “missfire” autos also. If they dont flower on their own you push em to it by going 12/12. Cutting a couple hours off the light cycle at the end can stop foxtails also.

You gotta be excited for harvest.

2 Likes