Operation: mindcrime

May 13th- I’m gonna begin harvesting them this week, I will be wet/trimming/cutting them. From what I’ve researched it really doesn’t matter when using the trimmer, trichome and sugar leaf matter is collected in the bowl, plus it’s seems it tend to dry quicker, I use that accordion :accordion: net dryer.
Also as I researched I saw a few bigger grooming machines, from clippers to industrial yield trimmer machines, interestingly I saw what’s called cannabis trimming bags and was wondering if anyone has used this? Seems a bit pricey though I’ve heard good things about it.

They are walking the “green mile “ phase
TCC
Example A) middle PAX

Example B) right PAX

Example C) left PS

”Since your gone” - The Cars

2 Likes

I know someone on insta, who said he liked how fast it trimmed all his buds, but that it generated alot more trim then he was anticipating. Doesn’t make it bad per say just passing along what I heard. Fire looking harvest approaches!

1 Like

Pick it up on the TrimBag website. See if “GeminiG” is still an active discount code. I have one. I love it. I will never hand trim again. Plus if you breed seeds down the road, it’s super convenient because it shakes most of the seeds out along with the trim and popcorn. It ends up around $240 for the bag by itself but frankly the other stuff in the Amazon bundle is a head scratcher. Pick up a Trim Bin (from Harvest More, that has the arm cutouts) and you’ll have an easy method to trim, and then sift the kief and collect the other material for edibles processing (if desired)

Depends on how dry you let it get. I have over-dried my stuff pretty bad and lost maybe 1/4 of the plant’s weight to trim debris. If I catch it while it’s pretty fresh (ready for a regular dry trim), it’s probably closer to 1/8th of the plant weight, which I feel is fairly normal for me as a picky trimmer.

3 Likes

May 14th -
“ cleanse the leper, cast out the demons, WAKE THE DEAD!
Couldn’t wait anymore, they said it’s awesome you have followed us Growmies

**goodbye everyone **
Let’s see how this works out?

Okay so here’s my take on this gizmo…Awesomeness! last time, took me 3 days to trample through (4 plants) the last crop, this time 5 plants, approximately 6 hours, not including cleaning.

highly recommended for anyone wanting to cut time on harvesting, mine is only a 13” bowl, cranked 20 times CW, and 20CCW, give or take density of flowers and amounts, maybe 10 more each way, not perfectly groomed , but since this is my medicine, good enough, really came down to pulling off the bigger fan leafs, and well, sugar leafs if not to big, are now chopped roughly awaiting processing.

If I want to before jarring them for curing I can fine cut them, wait and see, so in conclusion for $75 including S/H, I’m glad I bought it.

5 Likes

April 15- well now that this grow is winding down, and I wait through the drying period, which should be that long t all, one of the advantages of wet cutting, I’ve learned a bit more about autos now, one thing for sure, they are quick to respond to a lot of different elements, timings, but mostly is that they truly do have a fast internal clock. Fun, and there will hopefully be more experience in the future with the autos, and experimenting.
I am currently growing photos on my other journal, Operation:AREOLACOLA.

I’m sure I’ll have more thoughts but that will be in the other journal.
Also continued coverage on the {{OII2}}

4 Likes

May 16th- holding 66-68 degrees and 65% Rh, a bit longer on the rack, figuring I’ll keep the bigger flowers in there bit longer

5 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

May 19th- all jarred up, sampling so far is…. Medically satisfactory, the taste is getting better, medically satisfactory, though what I’m using now are some popcorn escapee’s I found near the milk crate’s yesterday, not sure if PAX or PS, but it works to my liking lol

Jamming to some

Figure tomorrow is gonna be crappy, rain, wind… so it’s time to go a kiefing tomorrow lol, guess I’ll strain away and get a final tally, if you follow my other grow, stands at about 7 ounces, figure another 4 ounces worth of shake and Kief, and than, I’m afraid, it’s play time.

Never used one, though I’m sure it’s not as complicated as the sempco mixing machines I use at work lol :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congrats on harvest :metal:

2 Likes

May 20th- little late today checking in, busy day, sifting Keif., my auto total was officially .75 pounds, minus an ounce for…

Received the Rosin press in today, just read the directions and watched some vids about it, think definitely some trials tomorrow, guess I’ll eventually get the dab puck compressor gizmo, makes sense lol

2 Likes

May 21st- Wow, that little brownie rocked me lol, got up with like a stoned hangover lol, burped the jars and what a different medicine the PS is compared to the PAX, well given it’s an indica, good feel, might mess with the Rosin Press, or wait till tomorrow when the

Gets here, Since not really knowing I bought these and it’s made to use with this lol

So I switched up the fans today, bringing the outside the tent fan up and putting the small one down in the big clones tent, reasoning is the girl upstairs needs better lower circulation from outside the tent, eventually it’s gonna get hot as balls in the summer and AC will be required, downstairs in the basement it’s naturally cooler, and the lights throw off enough heat which makes it the perfect temp.
No ill side effects from the new supplement, I’m also using this stuff

Has good reviews only using 1 ml per gallon, play it safe…. Btw it has that liquid ass smell tooi, if you know what I’m talking about lol
Heres the queen

The twin princesses

All is well with the mini’s

I ain’t good looking but I ain’t shy- Bob Seger
![IMG_2453|382x500](upload://sUVh1PrZdETd6gKMEXPhsr5FAQ.jpeg

2 Likes

May 22nd- well flying out hard lol, trying the little ball of rosin+brownie, lol… awesome to say “this is why we do it!” From seed to medication, with the added bonus of knowledge.
So my take is the puck mold really helps, though I need to perfect my preparation and techniques, the press is nice, warmed up within 3 minutes, as per instructions I first tried it on the floor, possibly a future project making a press work bench, the counter will suffice next time though, hard to properly manage laying down lol

In all her splendid glory, noticed her leafs begin to droop at 1600 lol, the fan situations are perfect

These young ladies are blasting off now

The younglings are absolutely flourishing

“ This guns for hire - AC/DC

3 Likes

A tabletop vice is a nice addt to the puck press.

1 Like

May 23rd- Ate a brownie when I got home, kicking in lol, and a fire :fire: in the hole :hole: we’ll actually I started probing the outside spot I’m planning, rooty, rocky, typical Connecticut for ya, the few neighbors were not around, but there is a “bad barker” across the street, barking still actually, had to turn up the speaker outside to drown out the stupid barking.
So far I’ve noticed heightened euphoria with this harvest, nice feeling it lol
So as I posted last night and before I crashed, the younglings are doing great but… and I’m not sure what happens here, with clones, but the newest we’re taking right when I put her into flower and guess what, though they didn’t show this when I cut them…. Anyone? Maybe try a bonsai experiment lol

So there’s that, only thing I’ve heard is they turn out… strange lol
Momma

These ladies are putting on some weight and girth everyday now

Younglings

It’s animal the shit that they toss to you - AC/DC

2 Likes

May 24th- burping the jars, disappointing porch night, rain.
She’s looking beautiful

Some early combs development

Bigger yet, need to devise my early trellis strategy

The younglings in the Pete pots have roots popping out so transplant time

2 Likes
1 Like