Operation: mindcrime

Simulates nature. Id at least drop 2 hours of on time

1 Like

As in light? 16 light, 8 sleep?

1 Like

March 24th- well got home from work, decided to thin out most of the biggest fan leafs, and ones blocking the lower canopy, get the air flowing some more, and holy crap my hands are super sticky, tried using gloves at first, to sloppy, so my hand are still sticky now 2 hours later lol anyhow, when I had the gloves on, I mistook a couple of fan leafs and accidentally cut off a few flowers, on examination of the trichomes, they are for the most part clear, even though not ready, why not sample them right?

3 Likes

I believe I would be sampling lol

2 Likes

Yeah, plants do alot based on light cycles. Showing her its late in the season might nudge her into finishing up. Works on “missfire” autos also. If they dont flower on their own you push em to it by going 12/12. Cutting a couple hours off the light cycle at the end can stop foxtails also.

You gotta be excited for harvest.

2 Likes

March 25th- sooooo after the expo and searching for my car in 3 different garages on the 3rd level… I’m beat, no watering tonight, they seem content right now, made 4 gallons of feed for them this morning and also decreased their light by 2 hour’s starting today, they seem to have taking well to yesterdays defoliation, not sure if it’s the TB or not, but it’s been a week and the flowers seem to be coming along fine, no nutrient burns so far, unlike my other grows in the past lol

3 Likes

March 26th- turned the fan off last night to give them so real quiet time, forgot to turn off the humidifier lol, got up 1st thing this morning realizing I left it on, opened the door and fog poured out at me lol moderate watering tonight, still mixing in tb, Trichomes are thick, still clear, I’ll check before bed again with the Mg.

1 Like

I would have been bummed. I’d expect it to be like the Disney land of cannabis…

1 Like

They had a fishing expo also, was alright, did get one item for my tackle box I’ve needed for a while at the xpocanna… as we called them in the 80’s a Zeppelin, some call them bats.

Ps: my samples from my auto’s are pretty good :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Glad to hear you had an ok time. I haven’t hit a zeppelin in 20 something years :joy:

1 Like

For me around 10 years, was always one of the best lures in my tackle box lol :sunglasses:

1 Like

March 27th- regular feeding tonight, Trichomes are getting thick.

However, I Noticed that (noticed before this) that even the backs of most of the sugar leafs, are being completely covered by Trichomes, bigger ones below the regular sugar leafs, is this a good or bad thing, or maybe it’s just something I had never noticed before?

6 Likes

More trichomes is always better :metal: beautiful

1 Like

March 28th- I must say, I got home pretty much not medicated, couple rips off my vape on the ride home, got everything set for work tomorrow and threw some of my sample from this grow in my bowl, and what a very relaxing feel :sunglasses:…. Not sure which girl I accidentally got it from lol

Did some close ups again, not seeing any cloudy ones yet? Well, with my eyes, my eye loupe is kind of useless until my prescrips come in probably next week

![IMG_1614|666x500]
(upload://ckaxAghN9martIEtUi4uA60Tu79.jpeg)
Thought I saw a little amber on the PS’s

4 Likes

Image 1609 I think I see ambers more

2 Likes

March 29th- good watering tonight.

Not sure if this is anything to worry about, haven’t seen it on any of my other grows, the leafs are curling upwards with Trichomes on both sides of the leafs.

6 Likes

Curling is probably heat stress, trichomes on both sides is genetics and growskill. She had the ability, you provided everything needed.

3 Likes

March 30- mild watering tonight, had a liner full of water waste, so they are good for a couple days.

Sadly, I threw in the towel on the {OII} nothing happening, probably overthought the process, maybe contaminated something, maybe mixed my substrate incorrectly, anyway I f@(ked it somewhere along the way. But…. I’ve not giving up, these should be in next week, and {OII2} begins.

Golden teacher and a bag with substrates inside, apparently you can grow them out of the bag, probably should have tried this 1st, this time I will do this upstairs if the manure is that overwhelming lol, anyway better temp. Control, I apologize if I wasn’t supposed to post this.

5 Likes

You have a fan blowing on that plant? I almost always see that kind of taco when they’re getting more wind than they like.

2 Likes