Operation: mindcrime

So I name every grow? lol, last one was OPERATION: BEAVER STING, so I’ve been meaning to post these for a while, 3 are AF Pineapple Express, and the other 3 (2) are AF purple haze (one didn’t “pop”) germination began on December 16th, this time a dropped 1 ml of hp into 1 cup of water(s) and this seemed to have sped up taproot development, also used a plant heating pad, which most probably also helped. Further pictures to follow.

6 Likes

I like this term (for something unrelated to cannabis growing.)

Welcome to the forum.

4 Likes

Typical taproot development in paper towels, again in incubation like conditions with heating pad. These are December 17-18th

3 Likes

Dropped into their coco coir, this time I decided to go with peat pots, hopes are for easier transition into their final homes in the tent, this was the 19th of December.

1 Like

Popped! All but one purple haze, but I’ll give her more time obviously, this was after work on December 21st.

3 Likes

This is Christmas Day, they all seem to be stretching, the odd ball purple haze was transferred back to paper towel and complete darkness, my observation was it did sprout a taproot and cotyledons, maybe I dropped her to early in taproot development? The stem with cotyledons had a leaf but it’s base appeared grey by the seed casing… so five for repotting on the 26th I decided.

1 Like

They are asking for more light.

December 26th- relocated to their permanent homes, seem happy so far, happier now lol, anyway, I’m using 3 five gallon fabric for the AF PEX, they will be bigger because of the more dominant sativa strain(assuming), and 2 three gallon for the full indica plants, being indica AF’s are usually smaller plants.
Starting them off with 7 ml’s of Humboldt A&B, and 5 ml’s of Cal-Mag per gallon, something new from my first 2 grows where I used 10 ml’s of Terpinator to start.

1 Like

December 27th- they look :eyes: to be checking out their new surroundings lol, kind of worried about the far right PEX…watering mostly towards the outside of the base to help the roots stretch and help breakdown the peat pots quicker.

3 Likes

December 28th- I’m on shutdown for the whole week from work… squeaked this one out later that night lol, still look happy, also they are on the typical 18-6 light

schedule.

2 Likes

December 29th- Rising power! A classic AC/DC tune! They are getting comfortable, still slight feeding at night, mostly concentrated towards the outside where the peat pots presumably are.

1 Like

December 30th- they are looking :eyes: way happier

December 31st-

looking even better, note I decided to use river stones under the fabric buckets with their drainage plates, to help with drainage, should have mentioned it earlier lol

2 Likes

January 1st- happy R3VOLUTION!! beginning to be enlarging rather quickly.

1 Like

January 2nd- Back to work finally, came home to them really missing me all day lol

2 Likes

January 3rd- to my surprise! Been kind of wondering about the weird colorings on the PEX’s, leaf’s, all three have similar markings, at first I thought maybe because of feeding but the other 2 PH’s don’t have such markings. Thinking it’s a strain thing right now.

January 4th- Happy :sunglasses: no longer worried about the PEX in the right corner lol

1 Like

January 5th- closeups- I’d like to also note at this time that before the repotting, I had set up the SCROG outside spanners prior to placing the pots in the tent, it will be easier to set up the netting later with them already in place.

{{{{{BONUS}}}}}
January 5th- for height purposes

January 7th- So here I go, ordered some more Humboldt’s products, so far I’m impressed, first 2 grows I mainly used Terpinator and tiger bloom mostly, with those 2 dwindling supply wise. Waiting till the beginning of flowering for Humboldt’s flower stacker, but ordered their plant enzymes, sweet and sticky, and tree trunk. All of which have awesome reviews and are staples when feeding I believe flowering signs will maybe showing soon.

2 Likes