Operation: Indoor #1

Look good so far, keep vegging them up to get some size, may consider transplanting befrore starting flowering, gonna have to water quite often with 3 gal pots. I go with minimum 5 gal pots and prefer 7 gal pots when I plant on growing them big. Don’t really need to top again, cold just let them grow and many side branches can be allowed to grow to help fill up your screen. I lie to fill the screen completely or pretty close (3/4) before switching to flowering, ensures a huge harvest.

2 Likes

I will take a look for pests, however, I believe those holes are from a 'misfire ’ on the FIM attempt. Hope so at least.
I have a 4x4x6.5 tent. I’ve been running a mars hydro tsl2000 (2x4 flower), but just got a delivery from hlg today :slight_smile:
Will be adding the hlg 320W xl rspec to the space as soon as I figure out how to put it together, lol. Going to run both lights in the 4x4 space for full coverage

2 Likes

Yeah, I was debating whether to transplant or not. When I chose the 3 gallon pots I was still intending on doing the full grow with just the mars hydro tsl2000. With that I would be trying to keep them small and utilize only half the space. Now that I pulled the trigger on the hlg, I probably do have to transplant…

1 Like

I’ve had the 2 lights in the tent for a couple days now. Starting to see problems. Wondering if it could be the sudden spike in light by adding the hlg with the mars?

I’ve had some trouble controlling the temp since adding the 2nd light. Been up in the low 30’s C …part of the problem?

1 Like

@Covertgrower, @Hellraiser
Any thoughts on the above post?

Yes, definitely light burn, or more feeding because of more light.

4 Likes

Sorry, so I should feed more because more light?

1 Like

Or dim the fixture…

3 Likes

Yes, looks like light burn, too much more light at once will do that. Dim down and work up slowly.

3 Likes

@DankSZN this is my first journal

1 Like

Sry wrong thread lol sry @29sgordo29

1 Like

Lol, all good. Tag me in your first journal

1 Like

Been slacking on the journal…
Light burn problem seems to be solved. Other than that I’ve just been procrastinating about when to flip to flower

Oh, and I took clones! 3rd generation and I don’t know how I am going to manage it yet

3 Likes

clones were taken September 11. That was 1 month (31 days) after i transplanted the clones I took from my outdoor. Thinking around 45 days is when I’ll flip to flower

4 Likes

Also, still can’t decide about whether to transplant to bigger pots… could do it this weekend and then they have a week before I flip? - currently in 3 gallon pots.

If (when) I transplant, can I go from a basic triple mix soil to a fox farm etc?

@Hellraiser @Covertgrower @dbrn32

2 Likes

3 gal is a little on the small side for me and will require more frequent watering than I want to do in flowering. A week before flowering is a great time to transplant up and yes you can go to fox farm soil no problem.

3 Likes

Seen a couple of these. Thinking cal deficiency?