Open room grow?

My temp and humidity change a little from Summer Grow to Winter Grow. I use the basement area with framed off room insulated an control temperature an humidity in room with a 4x4 tent inside room.

1 Like

@kellydans LUCKY YOU!
I’m in my garage. It’s insulated top & side walls with drywall, even the rollup garage door is insulated. Poor portable AC unit is workin’ hard to keep up.

2 Likes

I’m in Isle of Wight County, VA.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Got2beme we’re glad to have you !

I use an unused bathroom as an extra grow space. I built a light tower using PVC. I started just doing autos in the space. After light proofing the space, I progressed to photos using a scrog frame also made with PVC pipe.

1 Like

Im about to do the same, as we are soon to move. Wont be using my full grow set up. I cant stand to have nothing growing, so Im using a small shelving unit, and an sf1000. Staying in a solo cup as well, so everything is easily mobile and indiscreet from realtors. We shall see ! Dropping 1-2 seeds max today actually. How did things go for you ? Hope you had a merry Christmas !

I have heard nothing at all about NC moving forward on cannabis laws ? Did not know you were in NC ??!!
I can drive an hour north, and boom, growing is legal. Ridiculous since va and nc have always seemed to be what they call reciprocating states. Dmv wise at least ? Hope you had a merry xmas yesterday, and wishing you a happy new year ! :v: :leaves: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Its a real drag having to hide growing in NC aye ?! Drives me nuts. Yet you can go to an abc store and load up with vodka etc, and drink yourself to death. Makes no sense.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you also. Yep , Google and read about NC Medical Cannabis it’s definitely moving slow. I know a lady that owns a hemp farm. I need to get up with her an see where it stands. She seems to be connected with the right people to get info. Happy growing my friend !

2 Likes

Thanks, and keep me posted if you get any updates on that.

1 Like

@kellydans, @pr
There’s a hydroponics store here in Greensboro that says they same thing. Hemp is going real slow. This store also grows hemp in their store.

2 Likes

We dont have anything close to a hydro shop here on the outer banks. 2 hr drive to va. , or amazon of course. Well, online hydro of course. I did go to cannacon in Virginia beach recently. That was so cool!

1 Like

Travel about 2 hours West on Interstate 40 I see the same thing in a couple grow your own cool stores. ( Organic growing stores )

1 Like