Oops, I think I screwed up

If that spot looks like a tiny ball could be a premature seed… not much to worry about, I have seen some plants throw a seed or two at the final push.
Top cola turning white ish is bleaching and I would suggest chopping just that cola.

1 Like

Cut off the main cola and the one cola that had that spot. Lookie what I found!!!

So there are a few premature seeds?
Close up like that hard to tell what I’m looking at.

If it is no worries, I didn’t see hermi parts anywhere on your plant so looks like your strain is really pushing to reproduce. Probably find 20 seeds in the whole thing when done and it’s not uncommon at all for autos especially.

1 Like

I have the two colas hanging upSide down in the basement while the rest of the pant keeps growing. Temp is 62 degrees with 50% humidity. Is that good?

1 Like

Should be good to go… inform us in a bit how you like the smoke :grin:

1 Like

Im currently trying to convince my lady that i need a 3rd tent set up!! Not going well, yet lol

1 Like

I always let my lady come home to me hanging out in a banana :banana: hammock. Then start asking for stuff.
Works like a charm everytime.
Just kidding :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
Her response… Jesus Christ! What now :smirk::smirk:
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Me: hey you bought it I’m just wearing it for you. LMAO
@new2-420

2 Likes

Love it brother!!! @BigItch

Im also getting the…more stuff again???

2 Likes

@new2-420 and @BigItch I’m still trying to get more stuff. I just bought one of those moisture meter with the metal pokey things. :crazy_face:
I’m now trying to figure out how to sneak another hygrometer into the Amazon cart without my husband noticing. He just intercepted my Amazon delivery (moisture meter). Whoops! :joy:

1 Like

"Moisture meter pokey thingys":rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile:

I cut her down this morning. This week It’s supposed to be cooler. I didn’t even bother to check to see what her trichomes looked like. I didn’t even snap a picture. Too late now. My puppy won’t stay out of the tent so I just did it as fast as I could.
I’m hanging her by her branches and just drying her as a whole plant. Is that okay?
How is everyone else’s grow doing? I can’t wait to start again. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Do I trim now or wait until the buds are dry?
@BigItch @OGIncognito @CurrDogg420 @new2-420

Every question you asked is a growers preference. You can hang whole or individual branches. You can pre- trim or trim all after.
I generally hang the plant as a whole after trimming any large fan leaves and then retrimming gets done right before the cure.
I don’t believe any method works better than the other.
My grow below, along with my clone shelf that’s waiting on my tent to finish up.

2 Likes

I’ve done it all kind of ways. I’ll hang the whole plant if I’m having low RH problems. It’s easier when I did a semi trim and hang individual branches…dries faster this way so be careful :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice. I really appreciate it. Since I’m not sure of what method to use I’ve been following your advice. :heart_eyes: I sure wouldn’t have made it this far without yours and others advice.
Since I didn’t trim well( because I was afraid I would cause her to hermaphrodite) she is very bushy. I want good air flow so I cut off some stems to hang individually and left the rest a whole plant. I trimmed all the larf, some sugar leaves, and all the fan leaves. I did cut the main cola last week.
Next time I now know to trim up all the larf and small buds to maximize yield. Thanks again.
Your grow looks awesome. Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

Congratulations :tada::clap: @Poolgirl
I was offline for at minute sorry :pensive:

1 Like