Oops, I think I screwed up

If you wait to water until it gets droopy, it will bend easier in that state.

I’d want to take that taller one and bend that main over at about halfway up. That would even things right out.

4 Likes

When you get to lazy to train :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: my brother in-law :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: had to weight the whole plant and try and grow sidewards

@CurrDogg420

6 Likes

@BigItch

Hahahaha! :laughing:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, I got the go ahead to buy a small adjustable table to start my veggie seedlings and the other stuff to start LST. I have to be discrete or the Man of the house will be like, “ what, you spent more on this shit?” :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: I’m glad I got the go ahead to even start my covert mission.

I love the advice and comments. Thanks!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hy @Poolgirl your plants looking beautiful :heart_eyes::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::christmas_tree::relaxed::blush:
Congratulation on you work on those girls :+1::100::dash::green_heart::yum:
About time with you plants i don’t had that here with ms. Mefis she just said drop more seeds :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: and now my tent looking like jungle :joy::joy::joy::heart_eyes::green_heart:

IMG_20220317_184141

She love smoke :joy::joy::joy::heart_eyes::green_heart::dash::christmas_tree::see_no_evil:

In the back i had 4 autos seedlings

2 Likes

So, I decided to LST my white widow auto. I found a suspicious “things.” Any idea if my girl has decided to become another hermy?

@OGIncognito @BigItch @Covertgrower @Mefis

3 Likes

In the circled areas, everything looks good. But stay diligent!

4 Likes

Thank you. :hugs: I started to get heart palpitations. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Your LST looks nice as well :muscle:

1 Like

Thanks! I watered yesterday instead of fed Because the runoff was 1476 ppm. She’s a little stiff but I’ll keep workin with her. I’m trying to decide if I need to give her a haircut. I don’t want to stress her out though. Lol. Temps got a little out of my control because the room was warm. If the temp spikes to 84 degrees and then it goes back down to 76, will it hurt the girl?

2 Likes

That’s not a major temp swing and wait on the defoliate till she adjusts to the LST. Don’t want to over stress.

2 Likes

Agree with @Covertgrower :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hy @Poolgirl you plant looking beautiful and like @Covertgrower @OGIncognito
said

(So far is pistils from female) :blush::see_no_evil: but is early to know :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

I think

I think my last plant hermied. What do you guys think?

@BigItch @OGIncognito @Covertgrower

Here’s what she looks like now.

1 Like

No that’s a female and she’s showing you her sex. Those are calyxes.

2 Likes

Thanks! I pulled 2 off today. Whoops. Thanks again.

3 Likes

I figured out how to zoom in for better pictures on my phone today. I did a full strength feed with the MK flower bloom stuff. Stupid me forgot to PH water and get ppm first. Ugh. Temps dropped to 53 degrees one night. My bad, the window was cracked and a cold front came in.

I have a couple of questions if you guys don’t mind helping me out.

1. How and when do I give her a haircut? I don’t want her turn into another hermy.
  2. How is she looking?
  3. What humidity do I need for early flower and late flower?
    She is 100% light intensity and humidity swings wildly from 40% to 77%.
  4. Do you leave runoff in the pan or do you drain it?
  5. Positive/negative pressure issue. I have a 6” inline exhaust fan and it creates negative pressure. Since she smells wonderfully, I’ve closed all the vents and added a little booster 4” fan to bring in fresh air in but even on low to creates positive pressure resulting in smells. I’ve read a lot of info on this site. I’m so frustrated. Sorry, thanks everyone.

@OGIncognito @Mefis @BigItch @Covertgrower @CurrDogg420

Uploading: 010673E7-5528-464C-BACD-0D2843DC8D94.jpeg…
Uploading: 060C85EC-4B1D-482B-AEB0-DC109A610140.jpeg…
Uploading: 37858A70-95A7-4AB8-A3A2-763008117008.jpeg…
Uploading: 46CECC1C-D65C-4D4D-AD2F-3FE385E62CBC.jpeg…
Uploading: FE8723E0-D2B4-4AA9-AE22-8E797268A803.jpeg…

1 Like

Date - 3/22

ILGM Auto white widow
-Age of plant : 49 days since they emerged from soil.
-Method: Soil, FFOF on bottom and FFHF on the top half
Vessels: 10 gal fabric bags
-PH and TDS: 6.5 tap city water 450 ppm
Run off: ph 6.5, 1105ppm
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution: 5.9 PH, 505PPM, EC 1076
-Method used to measure PH and TDS: PH Aprena Blue lab and a TDS pen
-indoor grow tent - 2x2x4
-Light: Spider Farms SF2000, 200w dimmer
Actual wattage draw of lights: 202w
-Light Schedule: 18:6 hrs, dimmer at 100%
-Temps; 83 day, 70 night degrees
-Humidity: Day- 60 % night-60%
-Ventilation system: Ac Infinity 6” cloudline intake, Ac infinity carbon filter with clip fan

• Humidifier: Vicks
    -Co2; No

2 Likes

@Poolgirl Wowwww looking beautifull :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::christmas_tree::green_heart:

1-you can started defoliated the big fan leaf that cover the flowers from the light
And i recommended defoliate 1/3 of the bottom of you plant including lollipop the flowers that don’t get enough light, you don’t herm her, she show pistils sing of female just don’t had any male around she be looking for pollen

2- you plant looking beautiful, good job
Now on flowering you plant need more bloom :heart_eyes::christmas_tree::relaxed:

3- on flowering stage humidity should be btw 55% to 45% try to be on that and you be good, i will said by the middle of flowering run 45% so you don’t get mold

4- about inline fan should control temp and hr in you temp and get the smell out.
I don’t used just i don’t had problems in my house with the smell :grin::heart_eyes::green_heart: we loved
And i control my hr and temp just open my tent for low hr

Congratulation nice work, you closed to see her flowering a lot :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::relaxed::relaxed:
RewardingHandsomeCornsnake-max-1mb

3 Likes