Oops I broke it...😞

She was getting a good bit taller than the other and finally decided to bend it over…on bend number three over the course of a couple days, this happened.
Think she will heal up okay? Put a dab of raw-unfiltered southeastern honey on the break and I tied her to some wire and still kept a decent curve in it though.
Tagging a few people I’ve had some help from, hope ya don’t mind. Thanks. :pray:!
@Covertgrower @Dagao22 @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie @Arrow
image|375x500

2 Likes

Here’s the full plant.

1 Like

Should heal up fine I’ve broke a few branches and almost completely off ive never used honey just used tape heard good things about honey though! within a week they were healed enough to carry on! Plant looks good healthy stock nice and bushy

5 Likes

Not just a branch though…main stem, does that make it different? It broke ALMOST halfway through.(might as well call it halfway.)

2 Likes

Same idea alls you can do is seal it up like you have and let it recoup steer away from LST until it’s healed check on it as long as the growth above the damage is still somewhat perky and isn’t wilting it should be fine might stall out in growth for a while, is it an auto or a photo?

1 Like

Photo…about 7 weeks from germ.

1 Like

I split my main stem down both sides LSTing a FIMed top once. Basically split it into thirds for an inch and a half. Doctored it with honey and wrapped it with electrical tape. She’s doing fine.

2 Likes

Photo period should beable to fully recover will be scar tissue there but other than that she should still rock it once she’s in flower

3 Likes

I can’t find any tape…think the twist tie to the wire with honey and a paper straw, cut down and split, over the break is okay?

1 Like

I’m hoping it heals so I get that scar tissue. :pray:
So I guess I accidentally super cropped this one, huh?
MAN…I wasn’t even gonna lst this one, just let it do it’s thing…but I just HAD TO mess with it lol

1 Like

Honestly as long as it’s tied back to main stock in some way or another it will be fine tape isn’t exactly necessary it does help though… years ago I grew a few plants out in the cow pasture one of them got trampled into the ground really bad by a cow didn’t think much of it it was a goner except it never did die it actually started growing roots into the ground where it had got stepped on it was like it had 2 main stems outa the ground haha it didn’t do great things by any means but none of my plants did back then haha your weed will do just fine lol

2 Likes

Should be fine as is.

2 Likes

I think she’ll make it.

2 Likes

As per everyone above…you should be fine …:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Thank you, hope so…she certainly isn’t happy about it. Lol
Btw…started a journal to continue documenting my oopses🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

I saw that…maybe if you want, ask @Covertgrower to merge all your threads…at least you know where to look for your stuff …happy growing…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Hey I broke part of my main at a y on the stem used honey and twine with a pipe cleaner and it didn’t even act like anything happened bro so ur goodie man :wink:

4 Likes

I broke a plant super-cropping. Its acting just as it it got topped. Flourishing. Shit happens and the grow continues.

3 Likes

I have also covered a cracked branch with honey and then wrap cling wrap or Saran wrap around it and it usually heals just fine. It will usually grow a barkish looking knuckle where it heals. Good luck with your grow!

2 Likes

I snapped my MAIN STEM about a week before she went into flower. Taped that mf up and she healed and went into flower. We’re a bit behind but getting there. They want to live :smile:

2 Likes